• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum will soon die....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey fucktard, I help you push higher....
Kan pua nee nabu eh lao cheeby :biggrin:

you need to go to erawan. obviously he didn't. nevermind lah. sawadeekah.kapunkap. the rate you are shooting....your tongue will become a serpent soon. one more chance. please go to erawan and repent, repent ,repent before the big flood....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah uncle, why you so hot? Last time I quarrel with you, you also no scold me like that :biggrin:

this narong is rabid. he is a goner. told him to go to erawan to seek repentance. instead he went the wrong way to patong. i forgave him repeatedly. hope he becomes a monk one day.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah uncle, why you so hot? Last time I quarrel with you, you also no scold me like that :biggrin:

We got quarrel before meh?
Ok la cyberspace only....not take too seriously...ok la anything overdo also sian....ok I dun f this kopi uncle anymore....at least he still better than kinana.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle

you so powderful
your kopi
wat brand leh ....
so many singaporeans here
drinking your kopi
huat ahhhhhhhhhhh....

remember vote for kim-siews-in-white
for a golden era

sori ... kopiuncle
borrow your thread

eh ..... i clone?
yah lah ....
but clone your chee by

kumsiah ksumsia kumsia
this narong is running mad
instead of going to erawan
he went to patpong instead...poor fella.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I want to ask boss put in ignore button for people like you to use.

aiyah, like this also want to use ignore button. for what? if everybody uses an ignore button, this forum will die fasterer and becomes a haunted cemetery.

good narong, good boy. i think you had been to erawan and now you are blessed.....good. be blessed always by the Brahma....

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey fucktard, I help you push higher....
Kan pua nee nabu eh lao cheeby :biggrin:

usually people like u are the one that shows opposite behaviour in real life.

the more vulgar image that u are trying to protray over the net, the more timid and mild u are on real life.

based on my analysis, you are a Librarian.....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

the more vulgar image that u are trying to protray over the net, the more timid and mild u are on real life.

Kindly analyse me as well :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes you are right!
That's the wonder of cyberspace you can be who you want.
My online persona is the cyber gangster....total opposite from my real life...
Many people I know in real life indeed says my bark is worse than my bite but I definitely won't suit the timid mold.
Though I enjoy a good book once in a while... I am no librarian but I have bonked one before (school librarian counted bo?).....
Dun stereotype librarians....the last one I met was an armed robber.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes you are right!
That's the wonder of cyberspace you can be who you want.
My online persona is the cyber gangster....total opposite from my real life...
Many people I know in real life indeed says my bark is worse than my bite but I definitely won't suit the timid mold.
Though I enjoy a good book once in a while... I am no librarian but I have bonked one before (school librarian counted bo?).....
Dun stereotype librarians....the last one I met was an armed robber.

wapeh, you are really a librarian! cyber gangster and thug but in real life a nice gentleman. good .turn over a new leaf. you indeed have been to pay respects to Erawan. good keep it up.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes keep yourself busy logging in and out dickhead. I am happy every time u get pissed having assed by my clones. I have to educate clowns here that there are other ways to be logged in all the time without logging in and out. :biggrin:

why you so bothered??
you imagining your arsehole being shafted?
cunt stop you from this gratification ...

you damn fucking heavy up there
filled with shits?
think i bothered by you?
send out your clones
for all i care

do you know who i really pity?
clue ..... should have just jerked it off
for the ants

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wapeh, you are really a librarian! cyber gangster and thug but in real life a nice gentleman. good .turn over a new leaf. you indeed have been to pay respects to Erawan. good keep it up.
Uncle uncle now got a little sarpork starts to stir already....
I dun want to start again on you leh...

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah,long long here already....so some sentiments and some emotional attachment mah. if forum dies, my days can be quite empty. i no work one....so this forum has a purpose. sometimes, laugh till fall down. sometimes, just shake my head. sometimes, just don't know what to say....but those low down and gutter father mother expletives not good for my health....so must say out loud lor. but generally much better than before....but would appreciate if we just stick to some clean fun and rebuttal. no mother.no father involved. it will be nice.

What no mother no father involved? You're the lao-yeow-siew who bullshitted to forummers here that one day after your mother passed away, you took your mother to do marketing.

A blardy lao-yeow-siew like you has got no credibility at all, so come in with another nick or shut the fuck up!