• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum standard is dropping

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no la ...i think its a temporary ban. He should be up and running after 1 or 2 days .

Too bad sir, Kopiuncle cannot serve you any more good coffee. He has been banned and bombed by the stealth bomber!

Like I have said before, there is NO FAIR AND LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, the stronger ones will kill the weaker ones. Those with power will always bully those who have no power. Talk so much about democracy and fair governance, just look at the way things are happening here. A good reflection of the mood in this forum. Bye bye Kopiuncle - this is your end . This third death will be your last and permanent death. Good-bye!!!

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad sir, Kopiuncle cannot serve you any more good coffee. He has been banned and bombed by the stealth bomber!

Like I have said before, there is NO FAIR AND LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, the stronger ones will kill the weaker ones. Those with power will always bully those who have no power. Talk so much about democracy and fair governance, just look at the way things are happening here. A good reflection of the mood in this forum. Bye bye Kopiuncle - this is your end . This third death will be your last and permanent death. Good-bye!!!

See? Whenever kopiuncle gets banned, his asshole clone will automatically appear. :biggrin: Don't look to me for answers as i am just an ordinary forummer like u here.

On democracy and fair governance... yeah yeah my foot! All politicians are power hungry and will do anything to hold on to their power for eternity! :biggrin:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro i started one one 'old Sinkiepoor ' some time back. In the meantime many others also came up with such threads....eg the Siglap thread and

another one started by scroobal . You can visit those and post bro....revive those threads.

Mr erect can a start new thread.boring leh.mayb on remember singapore past.Etc places food trends.

kam sia

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Whenever kopiuncle gets banned, his asshole clone will automatically appear. :biggrin: Don't look to me for answers as i am just an ordinary forummer like u here.

On democracy and fair governance... yeah yeah my foot! All politicians are power hungry and will do anything to hold on to their power for eternity! :biggrin:

I see. So, this not the only clone from an unknown source.