• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking of a quicky at Geylang? Think again!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it depend on how much donation she get from her website.
if very profitable. she might continue.

But of course, most likely authority bring it down.

no doubt that a lot of pap dogs frequent these places. pap dogs tell their master to shut her down. poodle will shut it down eventually.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
1stAugTom2.png

blaszkett ! I disappeared a few days and somebody posted my peekture here :oIo::oIo:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides good food, Geylang has a high concentration of places of worship - temples, mosques and churches. There are also a few electrical appliances shops there that give very good price.

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of their road pictures seems to plucked from Google Map. One can still see the Google watermark left on the pictures. So this is call investigation ? Take someone else intellecture property ? Can google sue them ?

It seems that most of the pictures were taken in broad day light. So going at night should be safer. If still worry then you can walk with your head dip low or wear a 3M mask.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So going at night should be safer. If still worry then you can walk with your head dip low or wear a 3M mask.

sure going at night is safer, but what do you say when your wife ask you where are you going so late at night.

but the chance of getting caught on photo is bigger than striking 4D.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the blog will just die a natural death. Started in July and what you see is just a few photos.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of these days, cameras will be smashed by gangsters in Geylang when business drops due to this snooping.

Agree. This bunch of simplistic and brainless fools, led by a bigger masked faced fool, is asking for trouble. There are "legitimate" prostitute joints operating in Geylang. If customers complain to OKTs about the need to lie low and cut down screwing visits to avoid having their pics being posted on the internet, the OKTs will never sit by and let their businesses suffer. It's just a matter of time they will teach these immature twats a good lesson.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pamela should seriously consider English lessons before she makes any more posts. The mistakes in her piece make her look like some badly educated lian. And her mistakes go way beyond the "'advice' vs 'advise'" variety.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
ever wondered why the sinkie women r so free, nothing better to do, than to set up such silly surveillance intiatives?

my guess is, she kena dumped by her man, for a whore.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha stupid whoever set this up. Knn the website even have a "advertise with us" banner. Fuck you what free. The gangsters will one day set them up. Get people let them photograph then sue them for invasion of privacy. Police will do the rest. I hope to see the idiots behind this "venture".

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh! the okt in gl will nail those taking photograph down by the angle of the picture taken. the field team members will be in great danger! stupid girl! :oIo: thought she so clever sitting behind keyboards but put her so call members in danger. :oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
someone should set up a website about ugly singaporean woman behaviour in public ...the website should be " i love tissuepaperchopping.com.sg " .

Hammerdinbin

Dun give them ideas, other wise they will set up shop outside Orchard Towers and photograph every man going in there.

Someone already did that. 1 old man around 50 plus, snapping many pics at orchard tower before cny. Some rumours going on about this old man. He ever kana cheated by PRC wife , and collect infos for Newspaper and AV. Not sure true or not. Good luck guys !!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone already did that. 1 old man around 50 plus, snapping many pics at orchard tower before cny. Some rumours going on about this old man. He ever kana cheated by PRC wife , and collect infos for Newspaper and AV. Not sure true or not. Good luck guys !!

.... tis fucker should be culled .....:oIo:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh! the okt in gl will nail those taking photograph down by the angle of the picture taken. the field team members will be in great danger! stupid girl! :oIo: thought she so clever sitting behind keyboards but put her so call members in danger. :oIo:

"So over here, we didnt accuse any MAN. We are just providing information with no inference. The ultimate inference is made by the WIFE and GF themselves with their prior knowledge of their MAN. "

How contradicting, they can claim that they are not accusing any man but yet when they post the pic on the website which is so conveniently named Geylang Checker, they are already making a statement of inference. And yet they can claim they have no intention of making such claims. Well one day they might just snap the wrong pic and end up with a mega law suit for making the wrong "inference".

Hammerdinbin

I be frank to u all. Some PRC deserve to get it.

Flirting aorund to cheat ppl money, marriage, services ( quickly do u a fast 1 )... etc lol

I think they should go for those PRC girls whom ruined ppl family...

Maybe we guys should do something about it too.