• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking of a quicky at Geylang? Think again!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tink the real agenda is to file divorce, get more money and feed their pretty boy outside.:rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
All her pics prove nothing. Just because I was walking there doesnt mean I have been procuring the services. Anything short of catching me in bed with a full frontal shot can still be challenged. This lame bitch is history.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All her pics prove nothing. Just because I was walking there doesnt mean I have been procuring the services.

That could be the sammyboy character from the other forum gathering info for his sammyboyforum.com website. :rolleyes:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Apa ini machem?

10 men caught on camera in August, Sep and Oct break. Geylang business so pathetic meh?

And all of them in bright daylight, the girls patrol too scared to film in the night? LOL

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie women at their best again:
  1. they fail to accede to the needs of their husband
  2. when they relent, they cant even deliver a proper blowjob
  3. lay flat in bed like an emotionless starfish for the husband to mount
now, device all means to catch the man for trying to have his raging testosterone kept in check???

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thinking of a quicky at Geylang? Think again!
October 29th, 2010 | Author: Editorial

Snap121-300x193.png

If you are a married or attached man thinking of getting a quicky at Geylang Red Light District behind your woman’s back, think again!

A website dedicated to “checking cheating Singaporean men in Geylang” has been setup to catch unfaithful men “in the act” and posting their photos online.

Purportedly helmed by a Singaporean female, it professes to be “a dedicated team of private investigators whom do up this as a FREE service to the ladies out there in Singapore”.

An introduction on the website claims the team conducts “…hourly patrol of geylang streets to take down pictures of your boyfriends, hubby, male relatives , friends or even male colleagues whom walk along the secret streets of geylang.”

It further claims that “a list of car plate numbers will also be filmed down for you to validate your hubby ’s claim of doing overtime.”

1stAugTom2.png

Man "caught" leaving a brothel

The website also contains information and photos on the favourite parking places for cheating men who drives.

Visitors to the website are also invited to contribute photos of “cheating” men by emailing the webmaster.

At the time of this article, this writer counted at least 50 odd photos posted on the website supposedly of “cheating” men and women walking along various alleys in Geylang. There were no explicit photos of “cheating parties” caught in the act.

So male readers who are thinking of visiting Geylang for a quicky, do not be surprised if sometime, somewhere, someone walks up to you and say: “Smile, you are on candid camera!”

Pamela

hi there

1. honest, i just hope that such kaypoh being sued by the guy for invasion of privacy.
2. pay to bonk also cannot or what!
3. must bonk a sinkie gal.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did she hired some photographer who book a room in those cheap hotel in geylang, and then from the windows of the room, took these pictures. She should just take the picture of those men who just walk out of the house with the big white sign. All other can be just passing by after some good food.

jw5

Loyal
The guy can always claim that he went geylang to eat durians and went to one of the houses to pang sai.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun give them ideas, other wise they will set up shop outside Orchard Towers and photograph every man going in there.

it is not possible to set up shop there in orchard towers.
unlike geylang with mix of resident and foreign chicken, lots of location to hide the camera.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
it is not possible to set up shop there in orchard towers.
unlike geylang with mix of resident and foreign chicken, lots of location to hide the camera.

Why not? I go across the street with a digital camera and a zoom lens, act like a tourist, i can take pics of everyone going in and out of OT. I think from the escalator going into the Food Republic at Wisma Atria, on the second floor, I think u also have a view of the OT entrance.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All her pics prove nothing. Just because I was walking there doesnt mean I have been procuring the services. [\QUOTE]

Yes, it cannot outright prove to your spouse that you are not cheating, but it can sow the seed of suspicion. That is even worse in the long run.

all photo taken in day, because no camera, and no lens can take the picture at night in geylang, it is just too dark. So lucky for punter which hunt in the night.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? I go across the street with a digital camera and a zoom lens, act like a tourist, i can take pics of everyone going in and out of OT. I think from the escalator going into the Food Republic at Wisma Atria, on the second floor, I think u also have a view of the OT entrance.

or better start a fake business in orchard towers, install security CCD camera and take all pictures.

Then quit business and post all photo on line.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the photos are taken while on the overhead pedestrian bridge between lor 18 and lor 20. phone cam zoom is used that's why resolution not clear. :o

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the photos are taken while on the overhead pedestrian bridge between lor 18 and lor 20. phone cam zoom is used that's why resolution not clear. :o

read the blog, she said she blur the picture, if you suspect your hubby or bf is the one, email her, she might send you the clear picture.

I do not think it is taken on bridge.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
just go health centre loh. why get so heated? she really nothing to do after having eaten. she can only tahan so long. quite tiring to keep taking photos.