• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Think carefully before you start fucking whores!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
According to a sinkie Virgin, BTO can make money, get utilities rebate from Chenghu, etc etc. So even if divorce also OK lah. Still got money to make. To the Virgin, making money and getting freebies from Chenghu means everything. :biggrin:

Can eat don’t waste la

Like me for years get max payout of everything from PAP just because in the system I’m without income . . . . what you want me to do? Tell them to keep it? It’s worth at least 3-4 therapies for me.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u retarded? U don’t need to get married to make babies! Hey your kind should know that better than the rest of us!
What are you talking about. There are 1.4 billion chinese out there. You can find them in san francisco, new york, london. You can find them even in africa. Even ants don't populate so fast.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
You make it sound as if John's wife fucks like a whore...Lol :biggrin:

John certainly thinks so! Or so he leads me to believe. I can only be certain if he decides to share the love.

And it's a compliment of the highest order to her.

Majority of wives metamorphosize into dead fish within 1000 days of receiving ring on finger. Most likely due to chemical reaction of diamond on ring finger leaching libido out of their bodies. Just look at what it did to poor Smeagol.

Hence prostitution has earned the crown of world's oldest profession.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes Sam, I read this in your sister forum.

The OP is a hypochondriac and a mad hatter.

I've fucked prostitutes for decades and some of them been raw'ing them for years on end, but never worried anywhere near what he is worrying.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
100% STD free :

If you're upper SES and can afford it :
youyi_160_4_1.jpg

https://horny.sg/brands/dsdoll.html

If you're a lower SES and/or on a budget :
OG-Vag-Slider_574ea969-4bd2-4f83-9896-6203c99755b7_grande.png

https://fleshlight.com