• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The unfuckability of Sumiko Tan, divorce soon

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boy! If I were the hubby, and everytime we have our bedroom arguments, she can't wait to splash them all over the next edition of Sunday papers, it will be a beeline for a divorce.

the loser knew what he was in for. he stalked her incessantly, remember? now that he ended up with his object of obsession, it would require the ending of the universe to pry a whining bitch from his crass, oops, i mean grasp. both deserve each other. and more pathetic, patronizing stories to come forth. it keeps all other male stalkers who wish to fuck her on their toes all the time. great bait and control of her detractors by sumiko actually. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear oh dear , Sumiko airing her dirty linen in the tabloids.
Hoping to gain more ratings for her column by bitching about her significant other's sleeping habits ?
What's next ? The size of his manhood ?? :p
Guess that's what happens when old bitches get married late in life.
No men were good enough for them when they were younger , no men will be good enough for them even when they are older.
Bad case of leopard never changes it's spots or tiger never changes it's stripes :biggrin:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
mightier than his rod ... :o

who knows! may be he helped her wrote the article :smile:

remember, years back used to read her lamenting about ex-jc sweetheart who obiangly put on sunglasses in the supermarket , wonder whether it is the same guy who come back to haunt her :biggrin:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
what really is the problem to her hubby's sleeping discomfort. simple! they aren't having enough sex. everyone knows that sex is 1 of the best ways to ensure a good night's sleep.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what really is the problem to her hubby's sleeping discomfort. simple! they aren't having enough sex. everyone knows that sex is 1 of the best ways to ensure a good night's sleep.

Agree.

I now 69 years old and try to screw as much as possible. The surgeon general encourage me to do so, so as to prevent prostrate problems.:smile:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the weird, unreasonable one should compromise. In this case, it's Sumiko the bitch. If she complains that air con is too cold and dry, just blanket up and put some heavy duty moisturizer!

It is unacceptable that one cannot sleep with air con or even fan in Singapore! What a selfish bitch!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of fucking idiot sleeps under the warm humid Sinkie weather without air-con or even a fan?

I am beginning to feel sorry for the retard who married her. I bet he didn't know what kind of shit he signed himself for. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found an issue of sunday times today and scanned it quickly. she complained that the fan made a whining sound. What a selfish complaining bitch.

If her husband is a real man, he should slap her around and divorce her right away.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i visit sg, i normally ask the hotel to give me a room where i can open the window. humid warm air is fine with me, especially when it's nightfall. i can't stand the humming of the air conditioner and whirring of the fan. these machines are not meant to run 24 by 7 and forever. moreover, any moron who always sleeps with his air-con on is a wussy baby. man up.

kylie72

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't read the article, but correct me if I'm wrong someone told me she cannot stand aircon AND FANS (!!!) because both are noisy to her and would give her some ache somewhere so she only wants "natural breeze". If this is true...

facepalm.jpg

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've emailed to sumiko tan abt this thread

Ms Sumiko Tan
Sunday Times Editor & Supervising Editor
(Urban, Mind Your Body & Digital Life)
Office: (65) 6319 5466
Fax: (65) 6319 8276
Email: [email protected]

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've emailed to sumiko tan abt this thread

Ms Sumiko Tan
Sunday Times Editor & Supervising Editor
(Urban, Mind Your Body & Digital Life)
Office: (65) 6319 5466
Fax: (65) 6319 8276
Email: [email protected]

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can you send her this video as well?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc0mxOXbWIU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc0mxOXbWIU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i visit sg, i normally ask the hotel to give me a room where i can open the window. humid warm air is fine with me, especially when it's nightfall. i can't stand the humming of the air conditioner and whirring of the fan. these machines are not meant to run 24 by 7 and forever. moreover, any moron who always sleeps with his air-con on is a wussy baby. man up.

Yeah right. No air-con i can understand. Not even a fucking fan? What's next? Collect au naturel water from a well?

jw5

Loyal
I found an issue of sunday times today and scanned it quickly. she complained that the fan made a whining sound. What a selfish complaining bitch.

If her husband is a real man, he should slap her around and divorce her right away.
My fan makes a growling sound. I'll donate it to her if she stops writing whiny articles for a month.