• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The unfuckability of Sumiko Tan, divorce soon

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The part where he needs a cold shower tells us everything about their sex life.

NOTHING at all to write about:p

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you have to speak ill of others, why dont you give people your blessing.
What good is it to you if they end up separated.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you have to speak ill of others, why dont you give people your blessing.
What good is it to you if they end up separated.

She should not bitch about her marriage in the National papers. That's the 1st thing she should do to enhance her marriage.

What would you think if you wife is Sumiko and dishes all these in papers for everyone to read and your friends make fun of you. :biggrin:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't read the article, but if the guy had to wake up for cold shower and even fan using the blanket... then either they sleeping in a sauna or she must have slept without even opening any windows.....
Siao eh... This type of weird habits.. still say the guy weird.

jw5

Loyal
She should not bitch about her marriage in the National papers. That's the 1st thing she should do to enhance her marriage.

What would you think if you wife is Sumiko and dishes all these in papers for everyone to read and your friends make fun of you. :biggrin:
They may already be making fun of him, even without the articles.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I THINK THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU OUGHT TO BE HANGED!!!:mad:

AFTER READING HER ARTICLE, TEARS WELLED IN MY EYES.. I THINK I'VE FINALLY FOUND MY SOUL MATE!!!

I CAN'T STAND THE AIR CON TOO! IT'S BEEN A CONSTANT ISSUE WITH MY GALFRIENDS, I NEVER THOUGHT I'LL FIND ANOTHER LIKE ME...SUMIKO IF YOU"RE READING THIS, COME TO PAPA!!

jw5

Loyal
I THINK THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU OUGHT TO BE HANGED!!!:mad:

AFTER READING HER ARTICLE, TEARS WELLED IN MY EYES.. I THINK I'VE FINALLY FOUND MY SOUL MATE!!!

I CAN'T STAND THE AIR CON TOO! IT'S BEEN A CONSTANT ISSUE WITH MY GALFRIENDS, I NEVER THOUGHT I'LL FIND ANOTHER LIKE ME...SUMIKO IF YOU"RE READING THIS, COME TO PAPA!!
You'll too late pal.
You'll need to defeat him in a speed chess game. Winner takes all.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonics are often - the older the better. Thousand year-old ginseng is very nourish for the body compared to hundred year-old ginseng. Haha.

very heaty stuff... control intake else the blood spit from the penis :eek::biggrin::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hot weather, no fan, no aircon, open window? how to sleep?
may i know what happen if she live in cold country, she going to switch off heating and open window?
what if she go to hotel? also same?
seperate room is best.
spoilt by parents.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hot weather, no fan, no aircon, open window? how to sleep?
may i know what happen if she live in cold country, she going to switch off heating and open window?
what if she go to hotel? also same?
seperate room is best.
spoilt by parents.

She can always sleep in the nude!:biggrin: