• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The unfuckability of Sumiko Tan, divorce soon

S

suicidalpap

Just married and she complained:

He needs the air-con, I cannot sleep in a room with one. Could seperate bedrooms be key to a good marriage?

We've tried everything. Nothing works. And so seven weeks into my newly married life with H, we have come to a conclusion: seperate bedrooms.

I noticed that he kept tossing in bed but put in down to jetlag. He also kept going to the bathroom. What were you doing, I said. Talking a cold shower, he mumbled. What a funny man, I thought. It was even funnier when I woke up one night to see him fanning himself with the edge of the blanket. Weird guy.

I am not completely convinced that this is the way I want my marriage to be.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why she wants to air their bedroom disputes on the state newspaper? There are better ways to ask for annulment/separation/divorce.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am getting very sick of this sumiko tan's audacity. Why the fuck is she allowed to treat the sunday times as her personal diary?

Would it increase ST sales? I doubt it since most readers subscribe to ST anyways.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirm gone case, relationship is abt give and take close both eyes sometime. but most people love to open both eyes. this kind of minor thing also put in newspaper confirm hong gan already

simiko tan is a perfect example of why i don't understand people wants to get marry. asking for unnecessary headache

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. No normal man should tolerate this kind of disrespect from his woman.

Expect a divorce soon. Pity that would mean the columns will NEVER stop.

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just married and she complained:

He needs the air-con, I cannot sleep in a room with one. Could seperate bedrooms be key to a good marriage?

We've tried everything. Nothing works. And so seven weeks into my newly married life with H, we have come to a conclusion: seperate bedrooms.

I noticed that he kept tossing in bed but put in down to jetlag. He also kept going to the bathroom. What were you doing, I said. Talking a cold shower, he mumbled. What a funny man, I thought. It was even funnier when I woke up one night to see him fanning himself with the edge of the blanket. Weird guy.

I am not completely convinced that this is the way I want my marriage to be.

is that for real?

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
now everyone knows her hubby hab weird habit at nite.

Always go toilet at nite.....is he having prostate problems?

:eek: :o :eek:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the way he brushes his teeth makes me sick...the way he squeezes the colgate makes me puke!....why this hell of a married life!!!

so you think marriage is great fucking fun? hahahaaa....until you meet someone who is really weird!!! then you know..

you love someone, you marry him/her...aiyah, just tolerate lah...complain here and there also no use lah...not happy, live separate lives lah...why remain so miserable for what!!!chay!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a lot of sg women sleep in separate bedrooms from their hubbies because they snore too loudly.

true true...and it makes their sex life more exciting!!!!...don't believe? try it!!! my friend separated from his wife - sleeping separate rooms for some time. one night, he sneaked into his wife's room and raped her!!!...and they suddenly discovered each other and now they are best of couple!!!!!!!

so if your marriage is on the rocks, sleep separate rooms....it might just heal your broken marriage!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleeping in separate rooms is just an excuse for the hubby not to fuck Suckmiko Tan. U try banging some wrinkly late 40s woman and see whether u like or not la!

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman very scary, everything also write in papers, her husband suay man.
What will she write next, complain his dick too small?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleeping in separate rooms is just an excuse for the hubby not to fuck Suckmiko Tan. U try banging some wrinkly late 40s woman and see whether u like or not la!

everytime eat fresh things sometime eat lao chee bye also got a diff feeling

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raw-Oysters-736108.jpg

Versus

dried-oyster.jpg