• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian Woman Wonders if Husband Having Sex with Her While She’s Unconscious is Considered Rape

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

RELATIONSHIPS

M’sian Woman Wonders if Husband Having Sex with Her While She’s Unconscious is Considered Rape​

Published
4 hours ago

March 18, 2024

Does marriage mean that consent is no longer needed by either side when it comes to bedroom activities?

Many might believe that this is true but in reality, consent is needed no matter what.

A Malaysian woman took to the SecretsMY Twitter page to anonymously question if her husband’s actions should be considered rape, after he had performed sexual acts on her while she was under the influence of heavy medication.

She wrote, “I wanted to ask. Is it considered rape if we are married? I’m a 29-year-old female, I have psychological problems and have to take medication that causes drowsiness. Usually, I will end up very, how do I say this, drunk-like and I can barely remember things at times.”

“But, the other day, I woke up to shower and realised that I was in pain, the kind of pain that happens only after intercourse due to friction. I confronted my husband and his only answer was that he couldn’t resist and for me to not worry because he pulled out before he finished. I’m still trying to process what happened and I don’t know how I should approach this.”

Many took to the post to point out that what she endured was considered marital rape​

Rape 1

Rape 2

Rape 3

Rape 4

Hence, it is very important to note that consent is necessary and very much needed even if you are married. We genuinely hope that the woman gets the help she needs in order to navigate this tricky situation.