• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The unfuckability of Sumiko Tan, divorce soon

R

redlightmeansgo

:biggrin:
Thought lao chee bye is tonic???

I have tasted lao chee bys before, some more than 10 yrs older than me, but as far as I can remember they all spoke with poise, dignity and discretion.

It's got nothing to do with the age of the hum even though it's true that expired oysters do stink to high heavens.

My take is that the half Jap cunt has run out of ideas and has traded her poor hubby for a few cents. It's the old unscrupulous trick of turning your family members in when you have nothing much left to say.

The newspapers are the oldest rumour mill, and whoever can write shit will get to take home some beef for the week. Just look at the shit that comes out everyday. From time to time, if there are women like Jenny Thompson who loves to spread her CCB come forward with lurid details just so they can make a quick buck, what's a few harmless anecdotes about your new husband 's failings in the bedroom?

Last edited by a moderator: