• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Story of How China Ruined Everything

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u falunggong member Epoch/Epork member NED agency member....

Glockman is ahmeng
Hey China troll

I hear China is responsible for global warming. China is to blame for many bad things but since its a new month, June, we will focus on global warming, rising sea levels, pollution etc. Ok?

First of all you are guilty and you have to pay us.

Since you are broke and bankrupt so how are you going to pay us? China total debt 317% of GDP you know.

China lied people died

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually just 2 moons ago discussion was still quite civil. In the last 2 days this took a drastic turn and it became a fight. Winniepegjet was one of the most civilised and long time contributor to the forum. All his contributions are properly backed up even if you do not agree.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually just 2 moons ago discussion was still quite civil. In the last 2 days this took a drastic turn and it became a fight. Winniepegjet was one of the most civilised and long time contributor to the forum. All his contributions are properly backed up even if you do not agree.

If my 10 years of studying in all boys school and NS has taught me anything, it is people like to join up with a bigger power to pick on the lesser group.

Many here are not interested in talking sense. it's down to feeling "cool" being accepted by the "in" crowd.

Just look at how many get satisfaction from gaslighting a crazy woman.

Boys will be boys

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my 10 years of studying in all boys school and NS has taught me anything, it is people like to join up with a bigger power to pick on the lesser group.

Many here are not interested in talking sense. it's down to feeling "cool" being accepted by the "in" crowd.

Boys will be boys
Yes, boys will be boys....but it's the toys that gets very very expensive....like our scholar generals purchasing all those US weapons

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boys will be boys

Alternatively, it might be the entire world is (finally) waking up to China's nonsense, especially when it comes to dealing with the Wuhan virus.
When it comes to bullying tactics, no one beats China. Always using the '1.4 billion Chinese people' as a threat. Look at how the NBA was threatened over some harmless online comments.

Perhaps this time, enough is finally enough. :cool:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

an unfortunate trait.

It's my experience that like attracts like. And I mean this to include friends and enemies. They will both be of the same ilk as you. This crazy woman that you speak of is probably the #1 gaslighter in this forum. That insane clown posse enjoys their time here. I'm pretty sure all parties involved are happy with all the action going around.