• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Story of How China Ruined Everything

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, boys will be boys....but it's the toys that gets very very expensive....like our scholar generals purchasing all those US weapons

Must pay protection fee to Ah Gong.

But paying so much to SFI to feed our boys in green... Now that's questionable. Should open up to private catering companies to promote competition and efficiency. I can't recall, but it was something like $8-10 per meal in my time if Im not mistake.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By definition, gaslighting a sane person tries to make them insane.

But if you gaslight an insane person, will you help restore them to sanity?

:biggrin:
Wow.. your idea may become a groundbreaking treatment at IMH .. which is already bursting at the seams I've heard

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
an unfortunate trait.

It's my experience that like attracts like. And I mean this to include friends and enemies. They will both be of the same ilk as you. This crazy woman that you speak of is probably the #1 gaslighter in this forum. That insane clown posse enjoys their time here. I'm pretty sure all parties involved are happy with all the action going around.
Bullying is fun. It can even bond rivals. But that's our innate pack predatory instinct at work.

I have said and done things to weaker peers in my school days that were totally out of character and I regret now.

I also realise what goes around comes around. One nerdy guy I constantly made fun of during BMT turned out to be the hiring manager during an interview. Not so fun anymore..

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually just 2 moons ago discussion was still quite civil. In the last 2 days this took a drastic turn and it became a fight. Winniepegjet was one of the most civilised and long time contributor to the forum. All his contributions are properly backed up even if you do not agree.
Since he is you maybe look in the mirror and ask why, China Troll

China lied people died

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
China fights the way it did ,for centuries
Must pay protection fee to Ah Gong.

But paying so much to SFI to feed our boys in green... Now that's questionable. Should open up to private catering companies to promote competition and efficiency. I can't recall, but it was something like $8-10 per meal in my time if Im not mistake.
so ,a young chap hah?...but showing remarkable maturity ,I see ....if only more like you in this forum ..

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullying is fun. It can even bond rivals. But that's our innate pack predatory instinct at work.

I have said and done things to weaker peers in my school days that were totally out of character and I regret now.

I also realise what goes around comes around. One nerdy guy I constantly made fun of during BMT turned out to be the hiring manager during an interview. Not so fun anymore..
bravo! live and learn. :thumbsup: that's the source of wisdom.

yes karma is very real... :laugh:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lah lor... he think he is ahead which he is not... turn back and walk a few steps and look back at that person... hey.... he is ahead... but didnt know he actually walk backwards...

and why not? :giggle:

you'd be surprised that after a few years of what doing as you say, how far ahead of your peers you'll be. But then again it's possible that you just got ahead and haven't checked how far ahead you are... :biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
but why drag the entire china as a country into shit ? ..it's the system of commies or particularly Xi most of us don't like ..but then it it was a commie like Deng who uplifted the entire china itself ..and most importantly the chinese in China themselves are not too unpleased with Xi either ,just like despite our KPKB ,it's PAP that gets 70% of sinkie votes ...we need to accept certain things as a fact that we simply cannot change

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
and why not? :giggle:

you'd be surprised that after a few years of what doing as you say, how far ahead of your peers you'll be. But then again it's possible that you just got ahead and haven't checked how far ahead you are... :biggrin:

Dunno if you heard this song before. Enjoy the weekend!

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over,
Thought I'd something more to say

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
but why drag the entire china as a country into shit ? ..it's the system of commies or particularly Xi most of us don't like ..but then it it was a commie like Deng who uplifted the entire china itself ..and most importantly the chinese in China themselves are not too unpleased with Xi either ,just like despite our KPKB ,it's PAP that gets 70% of sinkie votes ...we need to accept certain things as a fact that we simply cannot change
Eventually the Tiongs will no longer tolerate Xi and the communist government. The powers that be allow the CCP because they are/were delivering economic growth and maintained social harmony. When that is no longer the case the CCP is finished.

Its interesting to note that online PRCs ARE saying they "admire" how the US can protest, but such posts are immediately deleted.

In the meantime, China and its communist government are not your friend.