• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Story of How China Ruined Everything

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eventually the Tiongs will no longer tolerate Xi and the communist government. The powers that be allow the CCP because they are/were delivering economic growth and maintained social harmony. When that is no longer the case the CCP is finished.

Its interesting to note that online PRCs ARE saying they "admire" how the US can protest, but such posts are immediately deleted.

In the meantime, China and its communist government are not your friend.
the question is why is basically a Tiong problem that is Xi, is our problem ?..
Trump is not exactly a good guy for us and neither Modi of India...but it remains their problem but why is Xi our problem?

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lah lor... he think he is ahead which he is not... turn back and walk a few steps and look back at that person... hey.... he is ahead... but didnt know he actually walk backwards...
20200605_230826.jpg

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is not exactly a good guy for us and neither Modi of India...but it remains their problem buy why is Xi our problem?

Xi is aggressive and paranoid. Xi does not respect the 50 year treaty with Hong Kong. He has blatantly told Taiwan reunification is a must and force is an option.

All around the world Chinese Ambassadors are acting like bullies. In Sweden when the bookseller Gui Minhai who is Swedish was jailed the PRC Ambassador to Sweden told them to fuck off because Sweden was a "48KG fighter trying to box a 86KG fighter". He also said that"in China we have a saying "we treat our friends with fine wine but we have shotguns for our enemies" I think Sweden threw him out after that. Other bulling, aggressive tactics in Europe, Australia and across Africa.

For us the issues in Asia Pacific is unstable because we don't know what China is going to do. They are unpredictable. They think they own our entire territory.

Hong Kong and the Virus has shown us Xi and China's true colors. Its getting worse. They are a threat.

Why is Xi our problem? Because without America and our allies protecting us, Singaporeans living in a world under China in some way is a possibility. I'll take America and its freedom over China any day

China is not your friend

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then yr idealogy is incomplete.

Why is Xi to blame? Why is CCP bad?

Is 911 fake bombing of own 2 buildings good? Or blame evil Repulicans and George Bush is a bad guy..

but why drag the entire china as a country into shit ? ..it's the system of commies or particularly Xi most of us don't like ..but then it it was a commie like Deng who uplifted the entire china itself ..and most importantly the chinese in China themselves are not too unpleased with Xi either ,just like despite our KPKB ,it's PAP that gets 70% of sinkie votes ...we need to accept certain things as a fact that we simply cannot change

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy is new nick but a clone of devil within nick....

Not many players here.... these are die hard anti Chinese haters.... sooner u will be like winiiepig leaning to Chinese....

Trump is not exactly a good guy for us and neither Modi of India...but it remains their problem buy why is Xi our problem?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not many players here.... these are die hard anti Chinese haters.... sooner u will be like winiiepig leaning to Chinese....
helooo ,ah tiu,pls lah ,how many here wanna teach me to suck egg ? you know what that mean ?

you should worry more about yourself? despite being more chinks than tiong chinks ,what's your reward man ?

let me tell you this ...there were thousands, no millions who sacrificed their lives for communism is the long march thingy in China...when Deng decided to turn all that sacrifices and tell those folks who are already old and wreak, hey you fucked your lives for nothing ,because now we gonna lean for capitalism !!!

closer home ,you would be more like the chung cheng high school kids after their study found themselves jobless ...ideologies doent pay ...just get out of it

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor, US is declining, so ACS and Raffles students whom are pro AMDK turns to be jobless.... wind of change

U still think of 1960s where BE rules the wave.... now they can go paddle in longkang imagine it was sea...

helooo ,ah tiu,pls lah ,how many here wanna teach me to suck egg ? you know what that mean ?

you should worry more about yourself? despite being more chinks than tiong chinks ,what's your reward man ?

let me tell you this ...there were thousands, no millions who sacrificed their lives for communism is the long march thingy in China...when Deng decided to turn all that sacrifices and tell those folks who are already old and wreak, hey you fucked your lives for nothing ,because now we gonna lean for capitalism !!!

closer home ,you would be more like the chung cheng high school kids after their study found themselves jobless ...ideologies doent pay ...just get out of it

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!.... See how stupid commiecunts like you are? Lying is all you can do? LOL!.....
I guess spreading lies and putting out false information is the way of CCP and commiecunts like you.... LOL!...

I am Devil Within and do not have any clone. My previous nick in the previous Sammy forum under the previous web engine/format (for those really old birds would know what I mean) was Devil's advocate. As I was unable to use my previous nick here (don't know why... Maybe someone took it?) , hence born Devil Within.

Unlike commiecunt's like you who may like to create many clones, I only have this one and there is no need for clones in this cyberworld where you don't even know who you really are. So clones to me are stupid just like you.

Come on commiecunt, show uncle how stupid you are. Continue to let us know how you lie with your stupidity!... lol!....

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

as i said before ideologies dont pay nor feed you or feed your kids

all ideological fanatics are like drug mules ,slaving for drug lords

its you on the frontline sacrificing your life and happiness ..not the originator not the preacher of ideology.

you are no different from a religious fanatic because that too is an ideology people fight to kill

for whose benefit ? even Mao lived ,ate and screwed village virgins ,while you fight for his ideology...no different than Christian priest or Muslim imams or Buddhist monks..
all frauds including your Mao or Xi

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bring in names of the ghosts of the past.

China is the place for biz, family and creations...

Either u get it or u dont.... China under Xi has leap frog to be no. 2 economy...

China didnt bully anyone to be no. 2?

Japs will remember US bully them in 1980s and was a trade war...

as i said before ideologies dont pay nor feed you or feed your kids

all ideological fanatics are like drug mules ,slaving for drug lords

its you on the frontline sacrificing your life and happiness ..not the originator not the preacher of ideology.

you are no different from a religious fanatics because that too is an ideology people fight to kill

for whose benefit ? even Mao lived ,ate and screwed village virgins ,while you fight for his ideology...no different than Christian priest or Muslim imams or Buddhist monks..
all frauds including your Mao or Xi

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why any Singkie, current or ex, would choose to cheerlead for a foreign power.

Even if you hate the pappies (and you should hate the pappies), it's not like either Xinnie and the Politburo or the Donald and the Republicrats have your best interests at heart.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eventually the Tiongs will no longer tolerate Xi and the communist government. The powers that be allow the CCP because they are/were delivering economic growth and maintained social harmony. When that is no longer the case the CCP is finished.

Its interesting to note that online PRCs ARE saying they "admire" how the US can protest, but such posts are immediately deleted.

In the meantime, China and its communist government are not your friend.
Xi can lose his position if he is not liked in China but that is their internal matter. But then the power and glory of the great China is unstoppable. Xi or no Xi.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know why any Singkie, current or ex, would choose to cheerlead for a foreign power.

Even if you hate the pappies (and you should hate the pappies), it's not like either Xinnie and the Politburo or the Donald and the Republicrats have your best interests at heart.
I don’t know about others but for me it is only the double standards of the AMDK that I reject. I don’t champion for Xi JP nor the CCP but I have positive feeling for China and vested interests in China. You are correct it’s pointless being Dua Kang champions when we have bigger issues back in Sinkieland

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xi can lose his position if he is not liked in China but that is their internal matter. But then the power and glory of the great China is unstoppable. Xi or no Xi.

I agree. China has awakened. There is no way to go but up. I fully expect the current regime to continue until it cannot. What happens in their "internal matter" will affect everyone. Will China transition to a consumption based economy peacefully? We thought so until recent events.

We are concerned.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bring in names of the ghosts of the past.

China is the place for biz, family and creations...

Either u get it or u dont.... China under Xi has leap frog to be no. 2 economy...

China didnt bully anyone to be no. 2?

Japs will remember US bully them in 1980s and was a trade war...

than sinkie is not for you pal, why not migrate and stay in China instead ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Objection.... losing yr pants now uhhh....

U go back to Innee too... Singapore is a baskets of migrants, all go back to where they belong... is that matters to you...

than sinkie is not for you pal, why not migrate and stay in China instead ?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Objection.... losing yr pants now uhhh....

U go back to Innee too... Singapore is a baskets of migrants, all go back to where they belong... is that matters to you...
no lah ,so long as you can go back to motherland china ,it's your perogative

but others may not wanna go back or consider any other country a motherland besides Sinkiland

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said, yr wisdom is yr gift... write with less condescending tone writing style is highly appreciated.... and breathe better...

no lah ,so long as you can go back to motherland china ,it's your perogative

but others may not wanna go back or consider any other country a motherland besides Sinkiland

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See how CCP destroy Chinese KungFu and change it to Chnese GoneFool.

Why are Kung Fu masters getting BEATEN UP in China?
CCP is all about propaganda. Fake this and fake that, cover up this and that. To make themselves look good, to fool others.

The only thing that's real about them is their whores. They are really good at servicing clients. Hope I can start fucking them again soon.