• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real reason why there were so many Hokkien emigrants. Hokkiens were sabotaged by Ming emperor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a stupid sea ban that lasted 200 years when Hokkiens’ livelihood depends on sea as ship builders and traders.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a stupid sea ban that lasted 200 years when Hokkiens’ livelihood depends on sea as ship builders and traders.
Hokkiens are renowned ship builders in Song Dynasty and have been in this trade since Tang Dynasty. Stupid Ming emperor slapped this sea ban that eliminated the livelihood of hokkiens effectively, besides causing the decline of China by closing the country.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hokkiens are renowned ship builders in Song Dynasty and have been in this trade since Tang Dynasty. Stupid Ming emperor slapped this sea ban that eliminated the livelihood of hokkiens effectively, besides causing the decline of China by closing the country.
Hokkiens migrated south and arrive in Singapore. They made their monies and started to invest in properties. Not only in Singapore but also Johore. Nusa Duta is a prime example of the Hokkien diaspora. Isn't it?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_oxi2lrhhb61wy5o2ho1_400.gif

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/my...i-buy-this-vacation-home-in-nusa-duta.263601/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the stupid Ming emperor Zhu Yuanzhang was illiterate with small minded and suspicious character, he forgo the country and people interest for his own interest to consolidate his power. Has anyone ever heard of closing sea trade to prevent Japanese pirates such nonsense? That’s the stupid reason given for the sea ban that ended up encouraging more pirates and people have to become smugglers. The real reason was to eliminate sea trade and thus any support that was anti Ming emperor.

http://xuewen.cnki.net/CJFD-SHIJ201333059.html

为了打压倭寇,巩固自己的统治地位,朱元璋实行了一系列的海禁政策[1]67。朱元璋认为海禁政策有利于防止内外力量的勾结。明朝初建,朱元璋虽然已经将主要的反动势力剿灭,但是不可轻视的是还有大部分的反动残余势力还盘踞在一些主要的沿海岛屿。这些反动势力对推翻明朝还没有死心,他们不仅在国内不断壮大自身的实力,不断地培养反动党羽,而且还与一些外国势力相互勾结企图

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Because the stupid Ming emperor Zhu Yuanzhang was illiterate with small minded and suspicious character, he forgo the country and people interest for his own interest to consolidate his power. Has anyone ever heard of closing sea trade to prevent Japanese pirates such nonsense? That’s the stupid reason given for the sea ban that ended up encouraging more pirates and people have to become smugglers. The real reason was to eliminate sea trade and thus any support that was anti Ming emperor.

为了打压倭寇,巩固自己的统治地位,朱元璋实行了一系列的海禁政策[1]67。朱元璋认为海禁政策有利于防止内外力量的勾结。明朝初建,朱元璋虽然已经将主要的反动势力剿灭,但是不可轻视的是还有大部分的反动残余势力还盘踞在一些主要的沿海岛屿。这些反动势力对推翻明朝还没有死心,他们不仅在国内不断壮大自身的实力,不断地培养反动党羽,而且还与一些外国势力相互勾结企图
I appreciate the history lesson. But seriously, who gives a fuck? :rolleyes::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://xuewen.cnki.net/CJFD-SHIJ201333059.html

Google translate

In order to suppress the shackles and consolidate his dominant position, Zhu Yuanzhang implemented a series of sea ban policies [1]. Zhu Yuanzhang believes that the sea ban policy is conducive to preventing collusion between internal and external forces. Although the Ming Dynasty was built, Zhu Yuanzhang has already annihilated the main reactionary forces, but it is not to be underestimated that most of the reactionary remnants are still entrenched in some major coastal islands. These reactionary forces have not lost their hearts to overthrow the Ming Dynasty. They not only continue to strengthen their own strength in the country, they constantly cultivate reactionary party members, but also collude with some foreign forces.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
朱元璋was a selfish, self centered and self interested evil barbarian bastard that caused great harm to Chinese until now. He closed the country with sea ban to stop trade and interaction with the world and did mass killing of traders and learned people to stop dissent and implemented massive surveillance policies. And used Confucian studies to make the people agreeable and stupid.

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/28983822

明朝皇帝不是暴君就是昏君,为什么朱家能有二百多年江山?

因为朱元璋为了维护子孙的富贵,采用各种残酷的统治方式。

一,朱元璋洪武杀天下,杀江南屠湖南湖北四川山东江南,杀光了商人诗人画家杂剧作家说晿的相扑摔跤的。。。收藏剧本的,议论朝政的全家杀光。老百姓被杀怕了,文化人被杀光了,没有人敢说话了。

二,明朝十万太监,十万特务组织遍布全国,如果发现有人议论朝政,全家杀了。

三,祖训禁海,闭关锁国防止老百姓接触外来文化,阻碍对外贸易。地方商团一但露头,全家杀了。

四,将儒教理学做为国教进行愚民教育,八股取士取奴才,将老百姓变成没有思想和灵性的动物和奴隶。屠杀让老百姓没了反抗的勇气,儒教理学让老百姓变成没灵性的动物。

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
朱元璋was a selfish, self centered and self interested evil barbarian bastard that caused great harm to Chinese until now. He closed the country with sea ban to stop trade and interaction with the world and did mass killing of traders and learned people to stop dissent and implemented massive surveillance policies. And used Confucian studies to make the people agreeable and stupid.

一,朱元璋洪武杀天下,杀江南屠湖南湖北四川山东江南,杀光了商人诗人画家杂剧作家说晿的相扑摔跤的。。。收藏剧本的,议论朝政的全家杀光。老百姓被杀怕了,文化人被杀光了,没有人敢说话了。

And he didn’t just do the sea ban during his lifetime but made it a directive to his descendants to keep the sea ban (and all those other evil dirty tricks) to keep their power forever. That’s the danger of having scheming barbarians as ruler indeed.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who the hell cares about your history lesson :rolleyes: The world is only watching your nipple :unsure:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the hell cares about your history lesson :rolleyes: The world is only watching your nipple :unsure:
Coward bully the nipple photo with no face no name that you posted is not mine. Post mine here and my BIG name and my BIG face AND your small name and NRIC before you coward pussy snakes crocodiles open your ccb mouth and point your ccb fingers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward bully the nipple photo with no face no name that you posted is not mine. Post mine here and my BIG name and my BIG face AND your small name and NRIC before you coward pussy snakes crocodiles open your ccb mouth and point your ccb fingers.
There are ccb sinkies that are so proud that whole world is looking at my nipples and yet not render any help to me but mock me with their ccb mouth and ccb fingers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are ccb sinkies that are so proud that whole world is looking at my nipples and yet not render any help to me but mock me with their ccb mouth and ccb fingers.
Ccb sinkies are perfect example of chinese being made dumb by stupid Ming emperor until today.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how pervasive the surveillance system was implemented by the stupid Ming emperor that restricted the trading and social movement of people. Farmers can only move within a mile of their house and neighbours were encouraged to spy on each other. No wonder hokkiens got to emigrate with no livelihood and such stupid policies of spying on neighbours.

朱元璋并不仅仅满足于做一个大权独揽的独裁者,他还设法从根本上杜绝一切社会不稳定的因素。他之所以夺得天下是因为参加了元末的农民军,因此他竭力想杜绝历史的重演,在他看来民众的自由流动和接触是导致社会动乱根源之一,因此天下平定不久,即实行一套前所未有严格的户籍管理制度,将天下民众分为民籍、军籍、匠籍等,民众不能改变自己的户籍,只能世代为民、为军、为匠,这是禁止民众的身份流动。在空间上,更是规定“农业者不出一里之间,朝出暮入,作息之道相互知”,即农民日常只能在方圆一里内活动,便与相互监视。另外任何人离开家乡百里以外,都必须持持官府颁发的“路引”,否则即治罪。整个国家变成了一个牢笼,民众不仅没有空间流动的自由,也没有身份改变的自由,只是尽其本业,为皇帝提供赋税、徭役。皇帝的关心无远弗届,细心入微,因此计划经济自然成了朱元璋的首选,他规定:“凡民田五亩至十亩者,栽桑、麻、木棉各半亩,十亩以上倍之”,而全然不顾当地究竟是否适宜种植,但农民是没有选择自由的。不仅如此,朱元璋甚至对臣民的居所规格也很感兴趣,进行了严格的规定,公侯“门屋三间五架,门用金漆及兽面,摆锡环”;一品二品官员,“门屋三间五架,门用绿油及兽面,摆锡环”;三品至五品,“正门三间三架,门用黑油,摆锡环”;六品至九品,“正门一间三架,黑门铁环”。同时规定,“一品官房……其门窗户牖并不许用髹油漆。庶民所居房舍不过三间五架,不许用斗拱及彩色妆饰”。天下所有的臣民都要生活符合自己身份等级的房屋中,不能逾越。