• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real reason why there were so many Hokkien emigrants. Hokkiens were sabotaged by Ming emperor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward bully the nipple photo with no face no name that you posted is not mine. Post mine here and my BIG name and my BIG face AND your small name and NRIC before you coward pussy snakes crocodiles open your ccb mouth and point your ccb fingers.
Hey ccb Malaysian pussy @hollowman dont run off ok this is second time you repeat ccb lies and I repeat the same answer to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shouldn't let a female organ becomes an object of your curses. Do respect your own vagina, more so because you are Saint VirGin. :cool:
I don’t need to respect ccb Malaysian pussies that don’t respect me. You son of whore included.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it the same for you? PAP didn't allow you to buy BTO then, and you decided to buy a house at Nusa Duta because of PAP's "stupid" policies? :thumbsdown:
No matter what I do I don’t steal slander and harass people unlike ccb Malaysian pussies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What’s there for me to reply to your post saying you are not interested in my history post? Unlike psychopath like you, I don’t force people to do things against their will
Thank you for your reply. It's been a while since we both "dialogued". I hope your romantic feelings for me have not changed. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s there for me to reply to your post saying you are not interested in my history post? Unlike psychopath like you, I don’t force people to do things against their will

Only Psychopath will get angry with no one replying them isn’t it? LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
商品经济的发展会带来物质的丰富,物质的丰富会带来奢侈,奢侈会打破他精心策划的等级;商品经济一定要有资源的流动,社会流动会带来不稳定,这也是朱元璋憎恨商品经济的缘由。明初的首都应天府(今南京)拥有世界上最雄伟、规模最大的城墙,即建于朱元璋时代,所用的亿万块城砖竟然是产自全国至少一百多个州县,即每个州县生产出千万块城砖后千里迢迢运往首都。为什么朱元璋不在首都建造一个城砖工厂,而要不顾规模经济,不顾运输成本采用全国制造的模式?其实不仅如此,政府所需的纸张等办公用具也同样是在全国各地征用,而不是货币就近采购。民众们不仅要直接为政府和军队生产各种各样的物资,而且要承担运送的任务,这常常导致承担者的家庭因此破产。朱元璋甚至一度想建立这样一种新型的军民关系,即由具体的民众为具体的军队对口直接提供给养。他的意图至此已经很明显,尽量减少商品经济的存在,尽量减少人员的流动,因此不难想象朱元璋为何要进行严格的海禁,闭关锁国,规定“片板不许入海”,从而彻底根绝了唐宋以来一向繁荣的海外贸易。朱元璋想恢复的只是一个封闭的小农田园社会,这种安定、保守、贫穷、封闭、等级森严的社会最有利于他的江山长久稳固。