• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real reason why there were so many Hokkien emigrants. Hokkiens were sabotaged by Ming emperor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who give a fcuk really. Unless you tell the Hokkiens are running away again because of the Li Emperor.
It is actually relevant now or last time how stupid discriminating policies can vastly affect people’s life. Like how hdb sinkies are allowed to buy condos but not me owning condo to buy hdb.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which part I said not accurate? I got so many supporting documents in Chinese to support what I said. Please specify clearly.
don’t need to debate with you. you’ll never fathom nor understand a subject that requires knowledge and research in depth, including tours of sites, site surveys, interviews, digging into archives, deep reading and accurate translations.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t need to debate with you. you’ll never fathom nor understand a subject that requires knowledge and research in depth, including tours of sites, site surveys, interviews, digging into archives, deep reading and accurate translations.
Well I have all my supporting documents there unlike your empty words. That Ming emperor was definitely the worst tyrant that did sea ban for his own interests for 200 years that vastly affected the lives of Hokkiens.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well I have all my supporting documents there unlike your empty words. That Ming emperor was definitely the worst tyrant that did sea ban for his own interests for 200 years that vastly affected the lives of Hokkiens.
your “supporting documents”.....
1547835149506.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your “supporting documents”.....
View attachment 52105
That’s how ccb people with ccb mouth can’t win debate by proper way behave indeed. Calling people public toilet. My supporting documents are not toilet paper but all there to support my insights for you to disprove while yours are just hot air based on your biased views of hokkiens and me. Like I said before you have knowledge but no brains and not discerning at all. You read history and condemn chinese traitor dogs but you never learn to be kind to fellow Chinese and is a chinese traitor dog yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy more evidence of provocation to expose your lies and more hokkien threads for your clever merging to mess up and massacre hokkien history