• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My kids love Legoland. Should I buy this Vacation Home in Nusa Duta?

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that on weekends and school holidays, we can go there for a family bonding in Johore and also visit their favourite Legoland? Surely beats going to expensive places for holidays. Also, I think groceries are cheaper in Johore too.

You guys think is this worth it? It's only a million ringgit to spend for intangible family bonding, right? And we can have bbqs in our own garden, the kids play with firecrackers and perhaps we can get to know more neighbours who are from Singapore.

Any thoughts and views most welcomed...

Ginfreely.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that on weekends and school holidays, we can go there for a family bonding in Johore and also visit their favourite Legoland? Surely beats going to expensive places for holidays. Also, I think groceries are cheaper in Johore too.

You guys think is this worth it? It's only a million ringgit to spend for intangible family bonding, right? And we can have bbqs in our own garden, the kids play with firecrackers and perhaps we can get to know more neighbours who are from Singapore.

Any thoughts and views most welcomed...

View attachment 51967
1.6 mil for a house in the middle of nowhere....if Iocals don't buy why should singkies or any Foreigners buy?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
1.6 mil for a house in the middle of nowhere....if Iocals don't buy why should singkies or any Foreigners buy?
SGD530k for a landed property, not bad what.. where to find in Sinkieland for that price? Furthermore, can watch firecrackers, got wandering Tiger at night and got nice neighbours. Buy piano learn foreign languages also ideal in a quiet location. I say TS should buy. Lol :biggrin: