• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My kids love Legoland. Should I buy this Vacation Home in Nusa Duta?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only daft and gullible sinkies will fall for it. Thankfully we only have one idiot here who fell for it, not more. :biggrin:
I think the TS is just playing the clown. I hate clowns who use shit excuses like 'my kids like it' etc...kids don't grow up? N go Legoland forever? U like to to the zoo now...u every year also go zoo? Rubbish excuses. Buy proper...only 2 things... location n value.... Kids like it is garbage

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter if TS wants to stir shit or cast a bait out, it's sending her an invite. Maybe I should take @ginfreely off my Ignore List, so can start a few fireworks :roflmao:
Anyway...no logical singkieland investor will buy mudland property. Unless one wants to invest in the life style. Can afford it as if the property collapsed, can walk away bcos of deep pockets. N does not depend on working in singkieland etc to make a living. N it's value for money. By all means..buy it ..but if take loan and not financial free than it's just pie in the sky

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Anyway...no logical singkieland investor will buy mudland property. Unless one wants to invest in the life style. Can afford it as if the property collapsed, can walk away bcos of deep pockets. N does not depend on working in singkieland etc to make a living. N it's value for money. By all means..buy it ..but if take loan and not financial free than it's just pie in the sky
I agree, unless one has money to burn, don't bother with mudland property. It's a money pit with too much unpredictability and little or no value.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No action yet :biggrin:

329457.gif

Looks like another safe haven thread :biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that on weekends and school holidays, we can go there for a family bonding in Johore and also visit their favourite Legoland? Surely beats going to expensive places for holidays. Also, I think groceries are cheaper in Johore too.

You guys think is this worth it? It's only a million ringgit to spend for intangible family bonding, right? And we can have bbqs in our own garden, the kids play with firecrackers and perhaps we can get to know more neighbours who are from Singapore.

Any thoughts and views most welcomed...

View attachment 51967

This kind last time bought from developer how muchie?