• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My kids love Legoland. Should I buy this Vacation Home in Nusa Duta?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any thoughts and views most welcomed...

ginfreely-jpg.51967
I might be wrong, but that screenshot looks like it's from:
propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/24964403
which was listed "1 year ago"; and although it was asking for "RM 1,600,000", its land size is only "2240 sqft".

The following Nusa Duta house (listed "1 month ago") also has a land size of "2240 sqft", but it's asking for "RM 1,230,000":
propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/29069561
so does this mean that the Nusa Duta property market has fallen by roughly a quarter during the past year? :unsure: :tongue:

Finally, the following two Nusa Duta houses are also asking for "RM 1,600,000", but their land sizes are:

"3840 sqft" (listed "3 years ago")
propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/7851059

"3200 sqft" (listed "3 weeks ago")
propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/10673315

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
which was listed "1 year ago"; and although it was asking for "RM 1,600,000", its land size is only "2240 sqft".

The following Nusa Duta house (listed "1 month ago") also has a land size of "2240 sqft", but it's asking for "RM 1,230,000":
so does this mean that the Nusa Duta property market has fallen by roughly a quarter during the past year?:unsure::tongue:

Finally, the following two Nusa Duta houses are also asking for "RM 1,600,000", but their land sizes are:

tenor.gif

No wonder ... The straw that broke a greedy aunty's back...:eek::eek:

Now , I can understand her mental state of disgust at every mudlaysia stuff and taking her anger on innocent forummers here ...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

so does this mean that the Nusa Duta property market has fallen by roughly a quarter during the past year?:unsure::tongue:

KNN no wonder have this type of disgusting post KNN

Ya I am going to hold until I die if I cannot sell at good price. Donate to them when I die. Ccb Malaysians owe me forever until eternity.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Nice investigative work! Proves that any property at that god-forsaken place is guaranteed to be a depreciating asset. And that's not taking into account the high chances of burglary, of being raped and murdered, and of having deranged neighbours who scream at night. :biggrin::eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nice investigative work! Proves that any property at that god-forsaken place is guaranteed to be a depreciating asset. And that's not taking into account the high chances of burglary, of being raped and murdered, and of having deranged neighbours who scream at night. :biggrin::eek:
You forgot about a Tiger prowling away, but thankfully, it was killed while making it's way to Nusa Duta :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I hope not too. She is already hideous to look at when alive, what more when dead and splattered all over :biggrin::roflmao:
I better give you an armour shield to protect you against her barrage of vulgarities when she comes in as you have unignored her in your settings... Good luck waiting for the Special One of a league that no one can or has attained :biggrin:

a95bc4aa3db3da0a7a363718c2bfe885_w200.gif