• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , Futbol Predictions

But Celta de Vigo beat Sevilla 2-0 two weeks ago. :biggrin:

Yes, boss. As predicted, if I may add. But it's not because of Park Chu-Young that swayed my decision. He played like shit in that game :biggrin:

Drogba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, boss. As predicted, if I may add. But it's not because of Park Chu-Young that swayed my decision. He played like shit in that game :biggrin:

Park Chu-Young does better when representing his country but i don't care who score as long they score more than one goal or better still draw the game. Expect to see fringe players when 3 key defenders and 2 key strikers are out. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tonight's man to watch:

eden-hazard-image-2-653156425.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any manager worth his salt would pick Lloris over Friedel. Seems like AVB won't be able get one over his former employers tonight. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Any manager worth his salt would pick Lloris over Friedel. Seems like AVB won't be able get one over his former employers tonight. :biggrin:

The most foolish manager is the one who paid 18 million pounds for De Gea, when he could have got Lloris for probably 10 million. :eek:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for Helder Postiga aka Orifice Army. Kangtao lai liao. Levante to get three points away from home today. :biggrin:

Obafemi-Martins.jpg