• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , Futbol Predictions

Tonite and tomorrow morning got:

Newcastle vs Man Utd

Milan Derby

El Classico!!!!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Newcastle vs Man Utd

Milan Derby

El Classico!!!!

AC Milan now is shitty. Good only for watching. Also for the Malaga game, even if Radamel is playing, can't guarantee a high scoring game because of an in-form Malaga. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

AC Milan now is shitty. Good only for watching. Also for the Malaga game, even if Radamel is playing, can't guarantee a high scoring game because of an in-form Malaga. :biggrin:

both milan teams now quite shitty except for one or two individuals each, should be a good match................. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Newcastle vs Man Utd

Milan Derby

El Classico!!!!

I'm looking forward to the Tiki Takas of Spain (Barcelona), England (Liverpool) and Germany (Monchengladbach) losing tonight. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

I'm looking forward to the Tiki Takas of Spain (Barcelona), England (Liverpool) and Germany (Monchengladbach) losing tonight. :biggrin:

me too, for the first two......................... :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boring, inefficient Tiki Taka

[video=youtube;2bIUtsu_5R4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bIUtsu_5R4[/video]

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal

Halo cruxx jw5 spotter.can i join you guys for discusion.I enjoy soccer as well.
N you guys know which website for live match.thank you

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the ref is bribed by the Spanish government to prevent Barca from winning and adding momentum to Catalonia's push for independence. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

See? Milan is shitty even at home. Can't take advantage of 10 man Inter. Did not watch that game but i suspect that Inter parked the bus after scoring the only goal after 4 minutes. :biggrin:

Herr Veers, I've always maintained that parking the bus and launching quick counter-attacks is the most efficient way of playing football. And that's what Inter did last night.

[video=youtube;iN-hQPVtJ50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-hQPVtJ50[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Russia 1-1 Portugal. $$$ :biggrin:

Roman+Shirokov+UEFA+EURO+2012+Matchday+1+Pictures+fznAzcBqs17l.jpg