• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Ehh who? :confused::confused: Torres?

Nine letters start with J end with Y.
Had affair with team mates's gf.
Father once arrested for drug offence.
Mother AND Mother in law once arrested for shop lifting.
Countless times abused his position to earn a little money here and there.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nine letters start with J end with Y.
Had affair with team mates's gf.
Father once arrested for drug offence.
Mother AND Mother in law once arrested for shop lifting.
Countless times abused his position to earn a little money here and there.

John Terry Pathmanathan is it..

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a waste.. i thought Arsenal was able to pull through after 3-0 halftime..but nevermind..Once a Gunners, Always a Gunners..keke

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Juve, Parma, Spurs, APOEL, Leverkuesen, Olympiakos, Sporting, PSV, Twente, Besiktas, Udinese, Standard, Bilbao.

You bet like that sure high chase to up lorry. Anyway, pls congratulate me. I wash hand in the golden basin liao. :smile:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This guy is likely to burst your bubble. :biggrin:

12427338890.jpg

Here we see Juve supporters complaining...

Nedved: Referees have been conditioned against Juventus

The Czech legend has backed Bianconeri boss Antonio Conte's assertion that officials are now afraid to award the club penalties, claiming that 'Calciopoli' is to blame

But here you see controversial refereeing and linesman, referee favoring Juve .... :rolleyes::biggrin:

169806hp2.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bet like that sure high chase to up lorry. Anyway, pls congratulate me. I wash hand in the golden basin liao. :smile:

Congrats!

I know. It's suicidal to bet like this. Me machiam tiok sickness years ago. Bet 1-2k, I bo lumpar but $100-200 bets total bets can be 5 figure. Bro, btw, those listed aren't the only bets! I also bet on other leagues.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Congrats!

I know. It's suicidal to bet like this. Me machiam tiok sickness years ago. Bet 1-2k, I bo lumpar but $100-200 bets total bets can be 5 figure. Bro, btw, those listed aren't the only bets! I also bet on other leagues.

Theres no way to stop unless something drastic happens. For me, it was while I was clicking away in the night and I suddenly look at the face of my wife that I decided enough is enough. Money lost can be earned back. But a good wife that few girls can match might come only once in a lifetime. I estimated I lost about 100k over the past 10 years.