• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hIBz1elDLjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CB, damn gay ahhh!!!!!

jw5

Loyal
itz not up to me to decide. i'll give a call to RM not to appoint him. LOL:biggrin:

I have a suggestion for next manager of Chelsea.
French world cup winner and one of the best defensive midfielders ever, Marcel Desailly.
He can be assisted by Frank Lebouf.
Anyone will do really except for that asshole Benitez.

jw5

Loyal
My prediction for Man Utd lineup against Spurs again:

De Gea; Jones, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra; Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Park, Nani; Rooney (who has recovered from his ahem, sore throat)

Spurs is without the suspended Scott Parker.
Cleverly and Valencia are injured. Smalling is doubtful.

jw5

Loyal
Liverfool lost again because they again played balless.
Sent in Bellamy only with 10 mins to go, sent in Carroll only when down 2-1.
He had only about 3 mins on the pitch.
Btw, happy 61st birthday to King Kenny today, may u grow some balls for future matches.

And happy belated 65th birthday to Harry Rednapp, may u become England manager but lose tonite. :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
good luck to all fool...ball punters...:p

luck.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He kena sacked liao.. I thought the fat waiter Rafa replacing him but the Chelsea board decided to appoint Roberto Di Matteo as their temporary manager till end of the season..
bud, they have mentioned temporary, how long is the temporary, it might be faster than we expected.:biggrin:
i anticipate it will before the CL crucial match against Napoli.

David Luiz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chelsea sack Villas-Boas

The west London club announced that the Portuguese coach has been relieved of his managerial duties, with his No.2 placed in charge until the end of the campaign

Mar 4, 2012 2:00:00 PM

156670hp2.jpg

Chelsea announced that they have parted company with Andre Villas-Boas after a string of poor results, with his assistant Roberto Di Matteo set to take charge until the end of the season.

The Blues suffered a 1-0 away loss to West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, a result that leaves the club three points behind Arsenal who occupy the final Champions League position.

Despite making a solid start to the season, Chelsea have struggled of late and have only picked up three league wins in their last 12 games, while they are on the verge of a Champions League exit, trailing Napoli 3-1 after the first leg.

The west London club released a statement on their official website confirming the decision to remove the Portuguese trainer from his position.

"Andre Villas-Boas has parted company with Chelsea Football Club today.

"The board would like to record our gratitude for his work and express our disappointment that the relationship has ended so early.

"Unfortunately the results and performances of the team have not been good enough and were showing no signs of improving at a key time in the season.

"The club is still competing in the latter stages of the Uefa Champions League and the FA Cup, as well as challenging for a top-four spot in the Premier League, and we aim to remain as competitive as possible on all fronts.

"With that in mind we felt our only option was to make a change at this time.

"With immediate effect Roberto Di Matteo has been appointed first team coach on an interim basis until the end of the season."

Di Matteo's first game as head coach will be the FA Cup replay against Birmingham City on Tuesday.

David Luiz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Juventus kelong again after the calciopoli scandal. The linesman saw it and did nothing. :biggrin:

How long will AC Milan & Juventus continue to argue over Muntari's phantom goal? Other feuds to have developed as a result of controversial refereeing

Mar 3, 2012 9:30:00 AM

169806hp2.jpg

Last edited: