• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Like that also can. Sore loser. :biggrin:

Galliani stresses AC Milan will not wear 'unlucky' black jersey again

The Rossoneri director has made it clear that they will never wear the kit they wore against Arsenal again, and will return to the yellow outfit they sported previously

Mar 9, 2012 2:20:00 PM

By Stefan Coerts

170805hp2.jpg

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has made it clear that the Serie A champions will no longer be wearing the black jersey they wore during Tuesday's 3-0 Champions League loss away against Arsenal.

Galliani believes the black kit brings bad luck to Milan, and revealed that they will return to the yellow jersey they have worn in the past as their reserve outfit next season.

"We will not wear that kit again. I tried everything in my powers in order to avoid that we would have to wear it against Arsenal, but the only alternative was playing nude," Galliani said to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"That was the last time that we wore that outfit. We had a yellow kit for a few years, and will return to that colour."

Milan are currently preparing for the Serie A match at home against Lecce on Sunday.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Milito missed a penalty. Inter can go jiak sai again. With barely 15 mins left to play and still 0-0, this is how the game will end.

0-0
1-0
0-1

:biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lousy prediction, LOL

People who only know how to criticize but dare not predict scores are no better and free loaders. When results don't go their way whether it's their own predictions or taken from this thread, they will blame the whole world. Why? Because it's their own stupidity to bet so big thinking there is sure win in football. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who only know how to criticize but dare not predict scores are no better and free loaders. When results don't go their way whether it's their own predictions or taken from this thread, they will blame the whole world. Why? Because it's their own stupidity to bet so big thinking there is sure win in football. :biggrin:

I dun bet Serie A, LOL

But Napoli is on fire, Chelsea in trouble

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun bet Serie A, LOL

Good. Must have discipline like me. I can let big games pass without betting. Just look at BPL alone. All the big clubs stumble, causing punters to lose $. Other leagues you have Bayern Munich, Barca, Real Madrid losing away to difficult, tricky games. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tikam tikam, take Potters and Black Cats tonight.:biggrin:

Sure or not? Both favorites can win one game 3-0 and lose or draw the next. Also came to mind that they liked ending in 1-1 not too long ago. Erratic form and inconsistency. :biggrin:

Somehow i find it a challenge to see whether The Swans can maintain their good home record having lost only to Man U and Norwich at home this season. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Sure or not? Both favorites can win one game 3-0 and lose or draw the next. Also came to mind that they liked ending in 1-1 not too long ago. Erratic form and inconsistency. :biggrin:

Somehow i find it a challenge to see whether The Swans can maintain their good home record having lost only to Man U and Norwich at home this season. :biggrin:

There will be a few high scoring BPL and La Liga games this weekend. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some facts about Podolski. He has never scored a hat trick in the Bundesliga, not with Koln nor Bayern Munich but with Germany. His performed better in Germany colors. See you at Arsenal next season. :biggrin:

I predict his team is going to lose to Hertha BSC.