• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It became a shooting session for Liverpool
not that Cardiff goalie save a lot of goals.
Now he really need to, decide by penalties
after 2-2 extra time.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool won on penalties 3-2
2 Gerrards missed.
Steven Gerrard to take first. Saved by Tom Heaton far to his right.
Anthony Gerrard for Cardiff. Puts the ball wide of the left upright. 3-2
Reina did not save any, the other two hitting the pole.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool won on penalties 3-2
2 Gerrards missed.
Steven Gerrard to take first. Saved by Tom Heaton far to his right.
Anthony Gerrard for Cardiff. Puts the ball wide of the left upright. 3-2
Reina did not save any, the other two hitting the pole.

Liverpool really lucky.. I feel sorry for underdogs Cardiff.. They really played well.. Hope they be in the Premier League in the future..

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p0nf7ufiAVU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

RAYO VALLECANO 0 - 1 REAL MADRID CR7 SUPER GOAL

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sFgqWa6zduY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Atletico Madrid 1 Barcelona 2

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

No Shaving Until Torres Scores Campaign

TORRESBEARD.gif

Any Chelsea fan thinking of putting off shaving until Fernando Torres ends his goal drought may wish to reconsider, unless they find the thought of looking like Gandalf from Lord of the Rings appealing.

Torres was subbed off after 45 minutes in Chelsea's FA Cup game against Birmingham last Saturday, which marked 20 games and 1,298 minutes since he last scored a goal.

Blues boss Andre Villas Boas has stated that he and the entire Chelsea squad are desperate for Nando to find his shooting boots and suggested that having to fight for a place in the first team could be key to finally getting some goals out of the Spaniard.

'I think everybody is desperate for Torres to score, said AVB. 'Everybody pushes him, praises him in training and it will come with him getting opportunities. His confidence is low but we will have to continue to persist with our belief in his talent.'

'The belief is the same. The only thing that changes is the level of competition for him and maybe that will be the key. More competition will see him push himself that little bit harder and maybe he will eventually reach his goal and targets.'

It is expected that Villas-Boas will drop Torres for the Blues last-16 Champions League game against Napoli after his poor display against Birmingham and the Chelsea boss admitted that Didier Drogba's return from the African Cup of Nation's increases competition for places.

'First, Torres, Drogba and Lukaku will compete in training to be in the team. There's competition in the striker positions and it will be a battle between the three of them. Drogba increases the level of competition. They are all top, top talents.'

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
1568274986bf3e2f5a5bd63cd39fcdf6887c5f20.jpg

Defenders who are under no obligation to score goals often go the extra mile. They become the unlikely heroes. :biggrin:

B. Ivanovic - Chelsea / Serbia

David Luiz - Chelsea / Brazil

Marcelo - Real Madrid / Brazil

Dani Alves - Barcelona / Brazil

Thiago Silva - AC Milan / Brazil

Just to name a few. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
On paper you are safe but ball is round. I predict 0-1 courtesy of Chicharita.

Dun think chicahrita will be in the starting line up, he will be facing your buddy Radamel in a friendly in Mexico. :biggrin:

My prediction for the Man Utd line up is as follows:
De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra; Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Nani, Park; Rooney.

Notice how many retired internationals or international has beens there are and also assuming Rooney would have recovered from his, ahem, "sore throat". :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun think chicahrita will be in the starting line up, he will be facing your buddy Radamel in a friendly in Mexico. :biggrin:

My prediction for the Man Utd line up is as follows:
De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra; Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Nani, Park; Rooney.

Notice how many retired internationals or international has beens there are and also assuming Rooney would have recovered from his, ahem, "sore throat". :biggrin:
Ehh mana Smalling?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either Jones or Smalling at right full back.
I think Fergie sees Jones as a more adventurous player and Smalling as a better centre back.
Seriously, I think we gonna lose this match, i got a strong feeling last night. Then SAF said Spurs game is massive....

I think it will be over if Man U lose this match.... sianz....

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously, I think we gonna lose this match, i got a strong feeling last night. Then SAF said Spurs game is massive....

I think it will be over if Man U lose this match.... sianz....

I'm rooting for man u leh.then Arsenal can overtake that bloody spurs