• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makan - Bilboa, Standard Liege, A Madrid, Lisbon, Olympiakos, Anderlecht
Over - Valencia, Derby
Pang - Twente, PSV, Udinese, Valencia, Man U, 04, Metalist
Level - Club Brugge, Besiktas

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread ,UEFA Cup predictions

Tonight's predictions :

Lokomotiv Moscow + 1 1/4
Club Brugge over 2 1/2
Udinese + 1/4
PSV over 3
Standard Liege - 3/4
Steaua Bucharest + 1 1/4
Valencia over 2 3/4
AZ Alkmaar + 1/2
Atl. Madrid - 1 1/4
Braga + 1/4
Manchester United over 2 3/4
Besiktas under 2 1/4
Metallist Kharkiv - 1 1/4
Rubin Kazan + 3/4
Schalke 04 - 1 1/2
Sporting Lisbon under 2 1/2

Chok dee !

jw5

Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread ,UEFA Cup predictions

This Sunday got a potentially very exciting BPL match:

Stoke vs Swansea :o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ROMAN'S READY TO AXE ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS
ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS is on the brink of being sacked after Roman Abramovich demanded to know why he picked such an inexperienced side against Napoli.

Abramovich is ready to turn to former England boss Fabio Capello in the long term – working with Republic of Ireland assistant boss Marco Tardelli as his No.2 – if the Chelsea slump continues.

But former Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has been sounded out on trying to save Chelsea’s season in the short-term.

The Spaniard looked like he was prepared to accept a deal until the end of the season, but now he has rocked the club by insisting on a longer-term 18-month contract.

As a result Chelsea’s Russian tycoon has asked his senior staff about the possibility of assistant manager Roberto di Matteo taking over from Villas-Boas until the summer.

The Italian is hardly popular at the club and would struggle to galvanise the players which is why Abramovich has been canvassing opinion among his closest advisers.

The situation looks dire for Villas- Boas whose team now face a Bolton, who are fighting for their Premier League lives, at home tomorrow.

Capello looks a serious contender to replace him, working with Tardelli, who he played with at Juventus towards the end of his career.

But such an appointment would be unlikely until the summer, leaving Abramovich needing to find some- one like Benitez or Di Matteo in a caretaker capacity.

Out-of-work former Liverpool manager Benitez is also waiting in the wings and under consideration.

Villas-Boas also did himself no favours yesterday by claiming Stamford Bridge was no fortress – and never has been.

But it was his line-up in Naples – where Chelsea lost 3-1 in their Champions League last-16 first leg on Tuesday – which has tested the patience of the Russian billionaire.

Abramovich got Chelsea’s technical director Michael Emenalo to find out from Villas-Boas why he left out Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien and also snubbed £50m Fernando Torres in Italy.

Villa-Boas said: “Roman is disappointed about the result and asking questions about how we set up the team and they were duly explained.

“Again, we shared ideas regarding what happened and how they happen. He just wants to know the thought process. I don’t have any regrets about team selection – it was completely right.”

Villas-Boas claimed Abramovich had accepted the reasons, but asked if he was given any assurances about his future, he added: “Yeah well, my assurance is my work and his words and my project for the following seasons.

“I don’t ask every day on the phone... am I going to be here tomorrow? I have made a lot of mistakes since I came here – of course. 13 mistakes, seven draws and six defeats.”

Bizarrely, Villas-Boas also picked yesterday to dismiss suggestions Stamford Bridge had the fear factor.

Former boss Jose Mourinho did not lose a single league game at home in over three years, but Villas- Boas said: “I don’t think there is a fear factor at the Bridge. I don’t know if there ever was.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye Bye AVB, for Man U fan, if the Spanish fat waiter wanna take over Chelsea, by all means :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Sunday got a potentially very exciting BPL match:

Stoke vs Swansea :o

I find Saturday's games boring. Looking forward to Sunday's games with upsets, stalemates after Champions League / Europa League fatigue. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

There's a potentially exciting game on Saturday.

QPR vs Fulham

Mark Hughes and Bobby Zamora will be fired up. :biggrin: