• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL if face like Abigail then Alamaking cant run liao, sure faint LOL
Abigigail go support Tony Tan also Tony Tan nearly faint, lucky his Tancho very thick LOL
Chng chai lah, must see 1st, see got feeling or not, if pretty, no feeling also like that, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;YpAN5RXpmQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpAN5RXpmQg[/video]

For you guys who are single, dun say I dun intro hor, they are cheap cheap bride, chio chio 1, lol

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun buy Whiskas and Friskies, same company, their food too much salt content, Mollusk's cat and my cat both passed away due to kidney failure. My cat only 9 years old, change to other brand pls. My current cats now eating Avoderm.

Mollusk: better dun buy friskies or whiskas anymore...i'm feeding my cat Science diet brand

Thanks for the tip Bros... Sometimes when my cat don't finished his Whiskas, my dog will finished it up for him...:eek: Ok I'll change a new brand tommorow...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
ALAMAK..at the rate this thread is going it will break the million mark anytime soon
blowing away the JB thread and it will be the envy of others forumsite.:biggrin:

like what raiders mention before he says this thread will be BLUE CHIP!:biggrin: