• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, BusDriver complained me at infraction log section, hahahaha......

You no Ram style lah. Say infract means infract and hit first button. One infract and one post explaining infract. Bus Driver shut the fuck up never dare disturb him again. But man like that dangerous man, I think I stay away from him also. Another scary style is Leongsam killing Cooleo. But of course lah, Leongsam got ultimate power can do what he like here.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You no Ram style lah. Say infract means infract and hit first button. One infract and one post explaining infract. Bus Driver shut the fuck up never dare disturb him again. But man like that dangerous man, I think I stay away from him also. Another scary style is Leongsam killing Cooleo. But of course lah, Leongsam got ultimate power can do what he like here.
Ramseth is diff, he can talk until a white ball become a black ball, i cannot.

Ah Leong where got kill Cooleo? he just shifted the post. But i agree with you, stay off that bus driver, kukubird kenna stalked by him until he cried. Not many people can handle him, only me, LOL. I sibe thick skinned, LOL

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth is diff, he can talk until a white ball become a black ball, i cannot.

Ah Leong where got kill Cooleo? he just shifted the post. But i agree with you, stay off that bus driver, kukubird kenna stalked by him until he cried. Not many people can handle him, only me, LOL. I sibe thick skinned, LOL

Got leh. In early days when I first registered. Leongsam announced killing Cooleo. Ramseth announced confirmation RIP. Something like that. Another one was something like Danz or something I can't remember exact nick. Leongsam announced kill and Ramseth announced confirm. I not veteran here but I got other experience elsewhere can figure out how things work one.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got leh. In early days when I first registered. Leongsam announced killing Cooleo. Ramseth announced confirmation RIP. Something like that. Another one was something like Danz or something I can't remember exact nick. Leongsam announced kill and Ramseth announced confirm. I not veteran here but I got other experience elsewhere can figure out how things work one.
Wah kaoz, you 不大自招, you are a clone!!! :eek::eek::eek: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the best food for cats and dogs is to go raw ...forget about commercial food ..if you must i recommeded ORIGEN ...abit expensive but good ...another good brand is TASTE OF THE WILD .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the best food for cats and dogs is to go raw ...forget about commercial food ..if you must i recommeded ORIGEN ...abit expensive but good ...another good brand is TASTE OF THE WILD .

My dog eats Origen. Recommended by Angeline of Pet Passion in Clementi Ave 2 (http://www.petpassion.com.sg/). Angeline is a NY trained groomer best of the best so far. After a few years grooming Fluffy, she noticed Fluffy's gaining weight but not eating much. She recommended Origen (senior formula). Fluffy love it and while eating more she also lost more weight. Reason is this brand contains mainly meat and little or no carbo. So while Fluffy is eating and loving the taste she is gaining more power and more active and also losing more weight. Poo is also very nice and easy. Too bad Origen is not available in Thailand so whenever I need it I will get it when I back. However past one year Fluffy is pretty sick so got to be on special soft diet.

Oh if any one of you drop by the shop please help say hi to Angeline for Fluffy from Thailand.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holland has qualified for Euro 2012. Even losing two more games by twenty goals doesn't matter. England needs just one more point, i.e. one more draw, that's enough.

Last edited: