• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The next Lehmen Minibond Saga

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Lupus patient, the last thing you want to do is work... Just relax and enjoy your life (it might help you live longer).

My immune suppressant drug for my transplanted kidney easily cost 2-3k per month. And not to mention frequent hospital visit.and last few month my stay at hospital cost me about 40-50k.

No work then my money can’t last long.
I do not wish to burden my family especially my Husband.

Maybe I didn’t think deep when I ahead for my transplant. Now money gone and I Everyday worried my new kidney.

I am also sad that to prolong my life then I have to spend so much.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you stay here you have to finish nearly all your money. If not i cant help you. If one spouse is working your are fucked

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go back to malaysia, they provide universal healthcare.. now that your needs are just medication, you can get those from govt hospitals at highly subsidized rates... what for work here and all give back to doctors..

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a default

Subsequent to the Announcement, the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) have received, from time to time, letters of demand, letters notifying of default(s), notices of acceleration of facilities, and reservation of rights letters from various counterparties, including its financial lenders. The Group also has various obligations owed to financial lenders and trade creditors that have fallen due and will fall due from time to time.
http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/SGX...018 final.ashx?App=Announcement&FileID=508719

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go back to malaysia, they provide universal healthcare.. now that your needs are just medication, you can get those from govt hospitals at highly subsidized rates... what for work here and all give back to doctors..

Those not transplanted in malaysia can’t enjoy free medicine.
Many went oversea for transplant and so have to buy the transplanted medicine at full cost.

At least here I can enjoy some subsidy from government.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those not transplanted in malaysia can’t enjoy free medicine.
Many went oversea for transplant and so have to buy the transplanted medicine at full cost.

At least here I can enjoy some subsidy from government.

Even prescription drugs are cheaper over there without subsidies than over here with subsidies; I know from personal experience. I wouldn't dare advise you to stop working as money is still very important, but a reshuffle of priorities should be done if your life is considerably shortened or at least not expected to be as long as you would have hoped.

In other words, perhaps career and money was your topmost priority, but right now, that should come at most 4-6th. Spend more time with family (mum and dad) where last time meeting with mum and dad wasn't so important. It is always the acts of omission that is regretted when one looks back in life, rather than the things one did and failed. You are probably gonna have X years lesser than you thought you had, to do the things you want to do, so stop putting as much of those precious time in the act of enriching companies (working) and start checking off your bucket list.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even prescription drugs are cheaper over there without subsidies than over here with subsidies; I know from personal experience. I wouldn't dare advise you to stop working as money is still very important, but a reshuffle of priorities should be done if your life is considerably shortened or at least not expected to be as long as you would have hoped.

In other words, perhaps career and money was your topmost priority, but right now, that should come at most 4-6th. Spend more time with family (mum and dad) where last time meeting with mum and dad wasn't so important. It is always the acts of omission that is regretted when one looks back in life, rather than the things one did and failed. You are probably gonna have X years lesser than you thought you had, to do the things you want to do, so stop putting as much of those precious time in the act of enriching companies (working) and start checking off your bucket list.

Thank

My dad passed away few years ago and my mum staying with me now. As for my current medical cost is covered under my Husband company insurance scheme.
So far is ok. No worry. Whatever incur, so far claim back.

I plan well for my life and everything. Wish to take care financial and family.

My work not just a work. It is a career which I have been doing for more than 10 years and most important is I am happier when working rather than stay at home.

Thank you anyway.

Last edited: