• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The next Lehmen Minibond Saga

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bond market in Spore is lousy with only a few junk bonds available for retail investors.. I invest primarily in US bonds market because there are tons of choice and u can start as low as 1k.. . Most are graded by credit agencies and there are plenty of liquidity in US bonds market.

Finally someone who seems like a fairly above average investor. But why bonds? Equities is the way to go man.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My god i thought ginfreely started this thread! The number of self post is crazy! Anyway noble was never great. Avoided it from the start. Infact sinkie market is so small and flatlines that its just a waste of tjme.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't diversify or spread thinly. So it's like 80%.
Don't be like me.

I hope your CPF has lots of money left. I leave my cpf money intact, and maxed out my SA years ago. CPF money is not used at all for investing. Investing is done with my spare cash.

That's my way of diversifying.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely hope you got a lot of money

@Hangover

siao-liao.png

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you trust me, I went through a lot of shit in life more than you.

I spent a lot of money to do kidney transpalnt then now I have so much complication and my life is Super unlucky also. Maybe my bad karma.

Not only lose in share and I may anytime lose my new kidney and my life.

I am so tired now. Just want to treasure the days when I still alive.

Cheers

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you trust me, I went through a lot of shit in life more than you.

I spent a lot of money to do kidney transpalnt then now I have so much complication and my life is Super unlucky also. Maybe my bad karma.

Not only lose in share and I may anytime lose my new kidney and my life.

I am so tired now. Just want to treasure the days when I still alive.

Cheers

Spending the money is better than losing them in shares.
Take care, and rest more.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no work since this beginning of year.

But I am going to start to work July.

Well, no matter how , I will still going to carry on my life and be strong.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Good for you. Action is the key to success. Action is our party's middle name.

Stay fit too with some basic aerobic exercises. It would prolong your youth and enable you to be a better worker.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stay fit too with some basic aerobic exercises. It would prolong your youth and enable you to be a better worker.

NB, last time you told me sex with wifey helps

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think as long as I live as per normal
Then it keeps my life keep going.

So I always want to stay active.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, don't so money face, just work part time.
u got $$$

I went to china and spent 200k
Then the doctor and nurse said I was so daring to go there. Got life come back very good.

Come back a lot of problem. In fact in china also a lot problem.

Now I think back. No die really consider good to me. Hahahah.

Working is good. Got money. And my salary also not bad. Can’t afford to lose my job. And dunno whether can earn back my 200k or not lo.

But I am really blessed can live until
Now and blessed to have my family always love and support me when I was very ill.

This is something money can’t buy.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aerobic exercise and I scare my kidney willl drop out lo. Sai la u.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally someone who seems like a fairly above average investor. But why bonds? Equities is the way to go man.
I would go for equities ETF if I am still young...However, I am going to retire soon so I have been rebalancing to more bond allocation...Probably have to rebalance again to more investment grade bonds when I retire...

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing. I am low SES, no assess to US.

Honestly, Hyflux is not that bad too, just that Maybank holding them hostage now.
Try interactive broker online.. you can start as low as USD10K and you have access to a global markets with cheaper broker commission.. Spore brokerage fee is such a rip off..

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a Lupus patient, the last thing you want to do is work... Just relax and enjoy your life (it might help you live longer).