• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: its 371 now........

SINGAPORE: The haze in Singapore reached hazardous level on Thursday afternoon, with the PSI reading hitting a new all-time high of 371 at 1pm.

The latest reading surpassed the previous high of 321 recorded at 10pm on Wednesday night....CNA

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cough cough cough cough cuogh cough chgou cgouh ghcou c~~~~ ~~c~~

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Situation in N.Jakarta this morning, video taken from my apartment at 7.30am

[video=youtube;eowLLl-fADg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowLLl-fADg[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2nd Hand Smoking out there

We are getting free SMOKE out there, smokers, don't need to puff, just go out there & breathe & no need to worry about 5m from this or that, or what zone or which dustbins, or anything..it is free open space SMOKING..even in your own home.

FREE SMOKING FROM INDONESIA comes with spices too.:biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i don't believe that a figure about 370+ will ever be printed, unless its really like the supposed end of the world

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me taking train now :biggrin:

mmzl0j.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why don't you guys just cut the crap and get on with life. It's not as if it's the end of the world. it's just a bit of smoke which is no big deal.

The Iceland volcanic eruption in 2010 was far more disruptive but people just carried on with what they had to do.

No country can beat mother nature.

Apocalyptic-600x386.jpg

Iceland-Volcano.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you guys just cut the crap and get on with life. It's not as if it's the end of the world. it's just a bit of smoke which is no big deal.

The Iceland volcanic eruption in 2010 was far more disruptive but people just carried on with what they had to do.

No country can beat mother nature.

The forum owner has finally spoken! :oIo:
Looking forward to Mr Goh Meng Seng's comment. Commented? No? Why? WP????? Where? :eek:

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE: The haze in Singapore reached hazardous level on Thursday afternoon, with the PSI reading hitting a new all-time high of 371 at 1pm.

The latest reading surpassed the previous high of 321 recorded at 10pm on Wednesday night....CNA

I hope they remember to bring Kuan Yew indoors, or at least give him a mask...last I heard, he was planting trees outside.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The forum owner has finally spoken! :oIo:
Looking forward to Mr Goh Meng Seng's comment. Commented? No? Why? WP????? Where? :eek:

I just so sick of damned sinkies complaining about everything under the sun and blaming all the flaws of the universe on the PAP.

It's reached the point of being so absolutely ridiculous that it's no longer amusing.

Forest fires have been occurring since before the dawn of man.