• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you guys just cut the crap and get on with life. It's not as if it's the end of the world. it's just a bit of smoke which is no big deal.

The Iceland volcanic eruption in 2010 was far more disruptive but people just carried on with what they had to do.

No country can beat mother nature.

ah leong, that was natural volcanic eruption but sumatra forest fire was man made.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it okay for chup cheng kia to attribute the floods here to mother nature, I don't see what so repulsive about the Indonesian attributing the fire to mother nature.

It good that PAP is getting a taste of their own medicine.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
case closed!

Actually I'd like the case to remain open. It's an interesting study in human nature. The belief system of the human species is based entirely on what they want to believe. Evidence isn't necessary whatsoever.

It is the same belief system that sustains organisations like CHC.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I'd like the case to remain open. It's an interesting study in human nature. The belief system of the human species is based entirely on what they want to believe. Evidence isn't necessary whatsoever.

It is the same belief system that sustains organisations like CHC.

... and PAP.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jakarta heavy rain now

[video=youtube;rkkd5G7I9MY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkkd5G7I9MY[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hey, u very dee siao hor. u post this not scare people tulan arh?

Aiya, this Joetys I dunno how to say him. Got people complain he wear suit to eat macdonalds, always fly here fly there, then he still dont low profile abit. Last time people say I pepper every thread with my PRC fucks, I also LL have to time down. :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Boycott p&g, unilever, and nestle!

The past week has proven that Sinkies are never prepared for disasters, epidemics, pandemics, etc. Only wait till the last minute to buy N95 masks, air purifiers, preventive medicine etc, only to find out that those items are all sold out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Boycott p&g, unilever, and nestle!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/getty/media/ALeqM5hI4YVCJyRgAN2wF5XQZ9GrCbybjQ?docId=170904173

ALeqM5hI4YVCJyRgAN2wF5XQZ9GrCbybjQ

SINGAPORE - JUNE 20: Pedestrians cross a haze filled street in the central business district on June 20, 2013 in Singapore. The Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) rose to the highest level on record reaching 371 at 1pm. The haze is created by deliberate slash-and-burn forest fires started by companies in neighbouring Sumatra. (Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indonesia - They Have A Zhuge Liang?

yeah, actually now the best solution is tee kong. a big heavy rain.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The past week has proven that Sinkies are never prepared for disasters, epidemics, pandemics, etc. Only wait till the last minute to buy N95 masks, air purifiers, preventive medicine etc, only to find out that those items are all sold out.

Sinkieland is a near disaster free island due to its location .. however it is still due to its location which it received all the shit..because it is surrounded by a bunch of 3rd world loser who cannot get things done properly.

Just like a first world human being surrounded by a group of low life sinkie losers.