• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: nabeicheebye every year for 16 years since 1997

singapore and malaysia always complain and demand action from indonesia over the haze. nothing ever changes.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Haze reaches hazardous level; PSI hits 371 - Channel NewsAsia"

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/haze-reaches-hazardous/717772.html
(POSTED: 20 Jun 2013 1:15 PM)

SINGAPORE: The haze in Singapore reached hazardous level on Thursday afternoon, with the PSI reading hitting a new high of 371 at 1pm.

The latest reading surpassed the previous high of 321 recorded at 10pm on Wednesday night.

Children, elderly and persons with existing diseases are advised to stay indoors and avoid outdoor activities.

http://www.nea.gov.sg/psi/

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indon farmer threaten to sexually assault ST reporters

DUMAI (Riau) - Setting off from Pekanbaru, the capital of Riau province in Sumatra, it took our small group about eight hours to reach a hot spot in Pelintung village, near Dumai.

There, we saw a charred plantation. As we walked across it, we could still feel the heat and the smell of the smoke was strong.

When we got to one end of the scorched land, we saw three police officers and a plantation owner, who was giving instructions to his workers on the areas to put out the fire.

On being told the three of us work for a Singapore newspaper, the owner immediately denied having set fire to the plantation before we had a chance to ask a question.

He then tried to kick us out, saying that we were on privately-owned land and that we had no permission to be there.

At one point, he even threatened to get his workers to sexually harass me if I refuse to go.

Still, we managed to take a video and some photos before we left.

By the time we reached the hotel in Dumai, it was close to 8pm.

With the haze here nearly 1.5 times as bad as that in Singapore, we expected the shops to be shuttered and few people in the streets.

But Dumai is no ghost town, not even when the air quality worsens at night.

Life goes on for the local people and it's business as usual, we were told by the service staff at our hotel, which sees full occupancy every day.

After putting down our bags, we hit the streets to conduct our street interviews. Visibility is low and the air smells of smoke.

After just 15 minutes without a mask, I felt breathless and had chest pains.

My Indonesian colleague Wahyudi was coughing non-stop as we talked to the locals, all not wearing a mask.

They told us that they, too, are feeling the effects of the haze, and are waiting for the government to issue them masks, just like in previous years.

Last edited:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky, wake up: State of emergency must be declared NOW

Pinky, for the sake of the daft Sinkies who voted you into power, declare the state of emergency NOW.

PM2.5 index has breached the VERY TOXIC level.

2r7yma1.jpg

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinky, wake up: State of emergency must be declared NOW

Pinky is dead set on relying on onions and chillis :biggrin:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tan kin lian will offer you 1 million to find out the company responsible 4 the h

Tan Kin Lian:

I will offer a reward of 1 million rupiah:o to any person who is able to take photos of companies that are responsible for allowing the fires to burn in their area of operation. No need to prove that the company started the fire.

They can take the photo of the fire and of the signboard of the plantation company that operate in the site. The photos should include the GPS location where they were taken.

The photos must be more than 5 km away from the photos that were claimed previously. The prize will only be awarded for satisfactory photos that have been posted in this Facebook page. Send photos to [email protected]. I will offer a total of 10 prizes.

How about this solution? Anyone wants to fly to Sumatra or tell your Indonesian friend to claim the prize?

look the garmen and that useless NEA and ministars(half of which including $8 cow have run off to europe , probbaly receiving advanced info form NEA last week) can do alot of thing if they want to. justthat they have no gits or balls. just keep telling us things we already know , like stay together, we protests, etc all CRAP nonsense even a school kid knows. If they are serious they can presecute the oil plam companies like Wilmar Golden agri.
You mean with satellites tech they do not know who owns which land where there is burning? All te military and covert intelligence in Min of Home affaors and Defence for what?? if they cannot even gather such intel, then tehy are surely stupid and singapore doomed. they acn easily raid their singapore office, find faults with their accounts, tax, staff they hire UNTIL the CEOs get the drift and tell their stupid INdon workers to stop burning. Past few days I am burning with rage and headache because of all these nincoompoop with million dollar salaries sitting and talking crap and all the pollutants stuck forever in sinlkies lungs forever.

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Pinky, for the sake of the daft Sinkies who voted you into power, declare the state of emergency NOW.

Wah, you like that think very salah leh.

All the more Pinky will encourage the 60.1% dumb fucks to exercise outdoors. The more health problem, the happier he'll be.

1) More buying masks = more revenue through GST.
2) More hospitalized = more revenue.
3) More dying = more free opening for his instant citizens.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PM2.5 index has breached the VERY TOXIC level.

Cannot suka-suka declare state of emergency. Affect the economy then how? :wink:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cannot suka-suka declare state of emergency. Affect the economy then how? :wink:

and cannot suka suka let the PSI reading figures to cause panic right.... all about $$$$

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

and cannot suka suka let the PSI reading figures to cause panic right.... all about $$$$

True, you know how much Singapore stands to lose if we declare a national holiday or state of emergency? Obviously, the paramount concern of our government is $$$. You know even when the PSI hits 500, MOM will probably recommend employers to give staff a holiday.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think the haze was ever this bad. Not blaming the government on that, but swift action needs to be taken or the hospitals will be full in no time.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tan kin lian will offer you 1 million to find out the company responsible 4 the h

You mean with satellites tech they do not know who owns which land where there is burning?

Dumb fuck opposition supporting retard. VB already told indonsia we will identify them via satellite. Indonesia ministers told us to mind our own business

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't think the haze was ever this bad. Not blaming the government on that, but swift action needs to be taken or the hospitals will be full in no time.

Heart by pass op $8 :rolleyes:
Wonder how much they charge for haze related cases ?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

True, you know how much Singapore stands to lose if we declare a national holiday or state of emergency? Obviously, the paramount concern of our government is $$$. You know even when the PSI hits 500, MOM will probably recommend employers to give staff a holiday.
i jsut heard of 2 restaurants so far closing for the day already

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No PSI Reading Between 12am to 6am?

Why?!:confused::(:mad: I m a loanshark runner working in the middle of the night till early morning. My boss told me that PSI above 100, no need to go spray paint. Obviously, he knew that there's no readings available. :oIo: Can i report this case to MOM? Please advise. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: No PSI Reading Between 12am to 6am?

There's no PSI reading for 1400hrs , NEA trying to alter figures :oIo:
Must be bitch Vivian's idea , remember YOG
:biggrin: