• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the good pastor got backside screwed again

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Ramseth

Hmmm to use the Pastor Ronny analogy. Do you know how many DOM prey on young gals, etc etc just read the newspapers, etc etc They are sick sick sick all of them and yes Not all Hetrosexuals BUT Many hetrosexuals like you and me are sick like them.

Yes, sick is sick, pervert is pervert, regardless of heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual. That doesn't excuse homosexuality or bisexuality as being abnormality.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ramseth

We will probably disagree on whether it is abnormal or natural :_)) But I hope on reflection the need to insult and disparage behavior you disagree with in some way is also uncalled for especially when you apply the same standards and argument to what one considers normal

Locke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Ramseth

We will probably disagree on whether it is abnormal or natural :_)) But I hope on reflection the need to insult and disparage behavior you disagree with in some way is also uncalled for especially when you apply the same standards and argument to what one considers normal

Calling you an uneducated idiot is an insult, because you're not such. You're an educated fellow with your thinking and opinion forming faculties, however much opinions differ from mine. However, calling a homosexual abnormal (or even criminal) is not an insult, saying proliferation of homosexuality spells death is not an insult. It's a fact.

Want to challenge why it's a fact? Try this.

When nine men are looking for women, and one is looking for man, that one is abnormal. When men and women commensurate their relationship, more humans are produced, that's life. When man to man or woman to woman, no more humans are produced, that's death.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ramseth

I am not about to buy into the Gays are going to take over the world and errrr have the human's die of extinction argument

Locke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Rams

No problems in fact invite a couple of gay friends :_)) Get u drunk and leav eu in their company

Locke

Gays are really nice people, really. I don't mind at all. As long as they don't prey on youngs and vulnerables, like drunkards. :biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The saying "love the person, not the sin"...pastor is not against the homosexual as a person, but his acts...same with our Lord, when he was Mary Magdelene..if you know who she is....does God love prostitution?

One of Jesus disciple is a thief...Judas Iscariot holds the money bag, and occasionally dips, his hand into it...

The point is, the sin of homosexuality is death....as in Romans 6:23 (NASB)
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

We love the sinner, but we do not love the sin....:rolleyes:

Yeah, right. I know sooner or later, somebody is going to come up with this "love the person, not the sin" etc.

So the Pastor is against homosexuality, but not homosexuals who are homosexuals because they practise homosexuality.

So what do the homosexuals think ? The Pastor is not against gays ? Gays are gays because they practise homosexuality. As soon as you 'brand' them gays, you identify them with homosexuality. Otherwise, why call them gays ? Some of them are doctors, some are artists, some are bankers. You can identify them with their profession. Why identify them as gays ?

You can love the person, and not the sin. But when you identify these persons as gays, you can't really say you are not against gays when you are against that which identifies them (as gays).

And did God love the homosexuals in Sodom and Gomorrah ? He sent FIRE down and burned them alive.

Sometimes you need BALLs to preach the truth. You cannot have your cake and eat it.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God is like an additive or stimulants. Once you had it, you want more and more and lost all your sense to reason or accept reasoning. His urge for such stimulants became so strong that he starts cursing and making fun of others so that he feels stimulated without knowing his consequences. He detached himself from realism and became anti-social. This was what happened to Rony Tan, totally screwed from his head to ass.

S

sodoMee

God is like an additive or stimulants. Once you had it, you want more and more and lost all your sense to reason or accept reasoning. His urge for such stimulants became so strong that he starts cursing and making fun of others so that he feels stimulated without knowing his consequences. He detached himself from realism and became anti-social. This was what happened to Rony Tan, totally screwed from his head to ass.

if he can speak to an audience of 12,000 and served them in a Church....

how can he be any more anti-social than us typing on the keyboard here? :biggrin:

there are good stimulants and bad stimulants in life, so which ones are you attracted to? :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how can he be any more anti-social than us typing on the keyboard here? :biggrin:

there are good stimulants and bad stimulants in life, so which ones are you attracted to? :biggrin:

He is selling his additive to 12000 people. Once they are hooked, he gained. Simple as that - otherwise how he makes millions through such "MLM".

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

People like these pastors propagate hate crimes. It was right this time for ISD to step in.

This burger seem to hate anyone who don't subscribe to his thinking/values.

My little spy told me that he likes to condemn Catholics too. Not just the Budhist.

S

sodoMee

He is selling his additive to 12000 people. Once they are hooked, he gained. Simple as that - otherwise how he makes millions through such "MLM".

MLM? christians who attended his church got make money meh? :biggrin: