• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the good pastor got backside screwed again

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gays should be tarred and feathered and driven out of town if they refuse to forgo their disgusting lifestyles.

Religion doesn't have to enter the picture at all. Common sense should make it obvious to everyone that penetration of an orifice that is designed to discharge shit is a repugnant act and illegal to boot!

I'm surprised that gays have not been made to face the full force of the law.

Mouth is for consumption of food, then how come oral sex is so prevalent? Going by your theory, unless u consider cum to be food, it shouldn't be in the mouth right?

Oh Sam...glass houses glass houses!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mouth is for consumption of food, then how come oral sex is so prevalent? Going by your theory, unless u consider cum to be food, it shouldn't be in the mouth right?

Oh Sam...glass houses glass houses!

Oral sex is pretty disgusting as well. However, proponents get away with it by arguing that mouths are multifunctional devices.

I've thought it over and I have to concede that I made a mistake in saying that arseholes are for shitting only. After all, many Singaporeans talk through their asses too. :rolleyes:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
In his short video, the Pastor claims that the sin of homosexual etc...and then he also says he is not against homosexual.

If engaging in homosexual acts is a sin, how can a Pastor not be against it ? You're either for or against. If you're neutral, then what is there to preach ?

The Pastor also compares 'the sin of homosexual' with thefts and robberies, and says 'the sin of homosexual is NO MORE THAN the sins of thefts, robberies etc.'

So the Pastor is not against homosexual, does that mean he is not against theft and robbery ?

Last edited:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ramseth

Its probably more about one particular phrase or one particular note over others. He characterized in one excerpt that " DOM prey on boys to confuse their sexuality etc and that Not all Gays are like that but many. and that their aim is to turn half the world homosexual "

Firstly most gay rights activists I know are as much against underage consensual sex wether homosexual or hetrosexual as unhealthy for the development of a child. The problem I suspect is his attempting to turn one incident into a general brush for all which would be offensive.

There would be no problems basically with the rest of his speech :_))

Locke

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How about Pimp King? lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pimps are even worse. I can't think of anything more abhorrent than making a living by taking advantage of girls who are forced into vice through no fault of their own.

They should be shot at dawn on an empty stomach. :rolleyes:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pimps are even worse. I can't think of anything more abhorrent than making a living by taking advantage of girls who are forced into vice through no fault of their own.

I concur, those who take advantage of pimps are probably the worst of the lot since they are at the apex of the foodchain :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then how about the one who's been collecting money pimp's money to promote/advertise their whores? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Then how about the one who's been collecting money pimp's money to promote/advertise their whores? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Those who collect money from pimps are even worse. They are all part of the sordid food chain that involves the exploitation of women. :rolleyes:

If I had half a chance, I'd shoot these sorts of bastards myself.

S

sodoMee

for god sake why you guys want to stop the Pastor from doing his job?

nobody stop you from poking backsides right?

so what's the issue? :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In his short video, the Pastor claims that the sin of homosexual etc...and then he also says he is not against homosexual.

If engaging in homosexual acts is a sin, how can a Pastor not be against it ? You're either for or against. If you're neutral, then what is there to preach ?

The Pastor also compares 'the sin of homosexual' with thefts and robberies, and says 'the sin of homosexual is NO MORE THAN the sins of thefts, robberies etc.'

So the Pastor is not against homosexual, does that mean he is not against theft and robbery ?

The saying "love the person, not the sin"...pastor is not against the homosexual as a person, but his acts...same with our Lord, when he was Mary Magdelene..if you know who she is....does God love prostitution?

One of Jesus disciple is a thief...Judas Iscariot holds the money bag, and occasionally dips, his hand into it...

The point is, the sin of homosexuality is death....as in Romans 6:23 (NASB)
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

We love the sinner, but we do not love the sin....:rolleyes:

S

sodoMee

The point is, the sin of homosexuality is death....as in Romans 6:23 (NASB)
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

We love the sinner, but we do not love the sin....:rolleyes:

AMEN to that!! :biggrin:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Hasley

What was over the board was not that view, no one I believe would be objecting if he stated his view that Homosexuality was wrong that it was against the bible etc etc. What was offensive and would be offensive would be his characterization of many Homosexuals as well child molestors interested in corrupting youth so that they become homsexual. " His NOT ALL but many" characterization is in my view to far

Locke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Locke,

However insensitive it's perceived to be or politically incorrect, I have to agree with Pastor Rony Tan's statement "not all but many". Many, if not most, gays prey on youngs. It's because of circumstantial necessity. If they try to prey on adult males, they'd most likely get beaten up since heterosexuality is still the vast majority norm in our world today. But of course, catching a consentious adult male is the catch of the day, if they manage to catch one. The question still remains, how did one born male becomes attracted to male, and one born female becomes attracted to female. In the natural magnetic field, like poles don't attract each other. However, you can always change the magnetic pole of the piece of metal by rubbing it hard enough with another polar orientation.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ramseth

Hmmm to use the Pastor Ronny analogy. Do you know how many DOM prey on young gals, etc etc just read the newspapers, etc etc They are sick sick sick all of them and yes Not all Hetrosexuals BUT Many hetrosexuals like you and me are sick like them.

Cheers

Locke

S

sodoMee

Dear Hasley

What was over the board was not that view, no one I believe would be objecting if he stated his view that Homosexuality was wrong that it was against the bible etc etc. What was offensive and would be offensive would be his characterization of many Homosexuals as well child molestors interested in corrupting youth so that they become homsexual. " His NOT ALL but many" characterization is in my view to far

Locke

aiyah you neber read the papers meh, so many cases already you still want prove?

out of curiosity, are you gay by the way? :biggrin: