• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the good pastor got backside screwed again

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MLM? christians who attended his church got make money meh? :biggrin:

Money? they were rewarded with praises and additive for as long as they bring in new members who than pay "donations?" which in turn become a salaries to the speaker who cleverly put words into God's mouth and acted like he is god surpasing all humans.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, right. I know sooner or later, somebody is going to come up with this "love the person, not the sin" etc.

So the Pastor is against homosexuality, but not homosexuals who are homosexuals because they practise homosexuality.

So what do the homosexuals think ? The Pastor is not against gays ? Gays are gays because they practise homosexuality. As soon as you 'brand' them gays, you identify them with homosexuality. Otherwise, why call them gays ? Some of them are doctors, some are artists, some are bankers. You can identify them with their profession. Why identify them as gays ?

You can love the person, and not the sin. But when you identify these persons as gays, you can't really say you are not against gays when you are against that which identifies them (as gays).

And did God love the homosexuals in Sodom and Gomorrah ? He sent FIRE down and burned them alive.

Sometimes you need BALLs to preach the truth. You cannot have your cake and eat it.

If you read Genesis on the part of S & G carefully. I do have friends who are either gay or lesbian, they make good friends, good pals, & good colleagues...but they know their orientation, I do LOVE them as human beings; but I make clear to them that I do not condone their alienantion...that is you love the person, not their sins...

What can we do, if they do not want to change, we can't that is not in our power, we can only give love & pray...

How do one, call a chicken that behaves like a duck, then? These people readily admits that they are homosexuals..in the past, it was in the closet...not it is wide open...we not need to identify them... do we?

The balls is to stand by, what is the truth, speaketh when God directs, and refrain...

Eccs 3: 1-8
To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under the sun.
A time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill and a time to heal ...
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance ...
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to lose and a time to seek;
a time to rend and a time to sew;
a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace.

But we do not judge our brothers or sisters...

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

This is another counterfeiting of the Scriptures many have tried to use to shame us for what we do in his name. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is not speaking to judging. Let me explain.

Using the KJV this time, in John 8:1 - 11 scribes and Pharisees had caught a woman in the act of adultery (the woman commonly referred to as the prostitute) and told Jesus who was teaching in the temple that the Mosaic Law required she be stoned to death. Trying to make an opportunity of this to trick Jesus that they might accuse Him, they, with stones in hand, asked Jesus what He says about the Law. After Jesus tried to ignore their repeated questioning, He told them "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." One by one each man dropped his stone and walked away.

Jesus was not arguing with the judgment. Nor was Jesus arguing the law nor the woman's guilt. Jesus was arguing with our right to execute the woman. Once all the men had dropped their stones Jesus confronted the woman and asked her if any of the men were still there to condemn her. When she answered "No man, Lord", Jesus told her that neither did He - He forgave her of her sin. He did not excuse the sin of adultery/prostitution, he forgave her of it. All behavior and thought that is sinful before forgiveness is still sinful after forgiveness. Not only was Jesus not afraid to call a sin a sin, He was not afraid to call a sinner a sinner. He even reminded her of the sin of adultery/prostitution by telling her "Go and sin no more."

The point of this as applicable to this article? Jesus did not argue the act of judging the chosen behavior of the adulteress/prostitute.

a sin is a sin...by any other name...neither an I say, I do not sin....:p

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read Genesis on the part of S & G carefully.

and this sentence:

I do have friends who are either gay or lesbian, they make good friends, good pals, & good colleagues...but they know their orientation, I do LOVE them as human beings; but I make clear to them that I do not condone their alienantion...that is you love the person, not their sins...

are in the same paragraph. But what is the connection ?? Does Sodom and Gomorrah mention anything about loving the person and not their sins ? Did God in Sodom and Gomorrah separate the sins of the homosexuals from their human bodies ? God burned their bodies together with their sins.

Are you against the sin of rape ? Are you against rapists ? It all depends on how you identify a person. If you assign an identity to the person based on a particular way that he conducts himself, that conduct identifies him. In that particular context, there is no difference between conduct and identity.

A person who goes around raping women could still be a medical doctor or talented musician. It's only in a court of law that he is identified as a rapist, and nothing else. Within his family, he is not identified as a rapist. In the concert hall, he is not identified as a rapist. Once you've identified him as a rapist, you've already put millstone around his neck. And how can you then turn around and say that you're not against him ?

If Tan Ah Kow is a homosexual, and Pastor says : "Homosexuality is a sin." Pastor may still say that he is not against Tan Ah Kow, but he can't say that he is not against homosexuals. As far as the homosexuals are concerned, if you're against their conduct of screwing one another's assholes, you're against them as homosexuals.

I can sense your eagerness to preach Love, but that is for another thread.

Last edited:
R

redlightmeansgo

Faggorts are fucking and rubbing each other's dicks not only in the arts circle but in many places where they seem to have influence. Rony Tan has done nothing wrong as a pastor in denoucing homosexuality.

It is Royston and Sun Koh who must repent, Sodom & Gomorrah!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and this sentence:

are in the same paragraph. But what is the connection ?? Does Sodom and Gomorrah mention anything about loving the person and not their sins ? Did God in Sodom and Gomorrah separate the sins of the homosexuals from their human bodies ? God burned their bodies together with their sins.

Are you against the sin of rape ? Are you against rapists ? It all depends on how you identify a person. If you assign an identity to the person based on a particular way that he conducts himself, that conduct identifies him. In that particular context, there is no difference between conduct and identity.

A person who goes around raping women could still be a medical doctor or talented musician. It's only in a court of law that he is identified as a rapist, and nothing else. Within his family, he is not identified as a rapist. In the concert hall, he is not identified as a rapist. Once you've identified him as a rapist, you've already put millstone around his neck. And how can you then turn around and say that you're not against him ?

If Tan Ah Kow is a homosexual, and Pastor says : "Homosexuality is a sin." Pastor may still say that he is not against Tan Ah Kow, but he can't say that he is not against homosexuals. As far as the homosexuals are concerned, if you're against their conduct of screwing one another's assholes, you're against them as homosexuals.

I can sense your eagerness to preach Love, but that is for another thread.

Nah!....preaching...nah!....

R

redlightmeansgo

Be cunning as a snake and gentle as a dove. . . in a politically charged environment like Singapore, the skilful use of oxymorons can help protect your ass. Old man Lee is great at it. Rony Tan must watch and learn