• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whahahahahahahahaha....Kopisai got cig size Dick

wauhahahahhaaa....wauhahhahhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

whahahahahahahahaha....Kopluncle!!!!!!!!!! got cig size Dick

another big dick who pretended to be PRO KOPI is now the Lampar One Anti Kopi!!!

see the twist and turn in this old fakey kopluncle !!!!........another dimension of deception in this forum!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thread: The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!
You will eat White Candles Soon.... Warning!

warning to kopi...you will eat white candles soon
sound like Escher the ah meng cbkia!!!
wauhahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wauhahahahhaaa....wauhahhahhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
another big dick who pretended to be PRO KOPI is now the Lampar One Anti Kopi!!!
see the twist and turn in this old fakey kopluncle !!!!........another dimension of deception in this forum!!!!!!!!!

60 years ago at desker road primary school.

ilovesingapore: teacher, can children my age have babies.
teacher: NO NEVER!!!!!!
ilovesingapore: there kopiuncle, i told you no to worry.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What ciggie?

More like bidi size

escher, what are you doing here?

this is a low class thread with monkeys and donkeys

why you bring yourself so low and stoop so low to come here

this is no place for you....you are better at your own toilet bowl where you shit everyday and smear your face with the sole of your
own dirty shoes...

this is a place of deception, a place of intrigue, a place of fakeys, a place for mad people and insane monkeys..porkys and cockeyes...

you , being a respectable professional, should stick to your toilet bowl....thank you.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
escher, what are you doing here?

this is a low class thread with monkeys and donkeys

why you bring yourself so low and stoop so low to come here

this is no place for you....you are better at your own toilet bowl where you shit everyday and smear your face with the sole of your
own dirty shoes...

this is a place of deception, a place of intrigue, a place of fakeys, a place for mad people and insane monkeys..porkys and cockeyes...

you , being a respectable professional, should stick to your toilet bowl....thank you.

Now and then I also need to shit into a public toilet bowl.

I did not know your head there below the waterline.

But now it is done, you go sing your muckjular stinkapura to my turds floating above your eyeballs.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now and then I also need to shit into a public toilet bowl.

I did not know your head there below the waterline.

But now it is done, you go sing your muckjular stinkapura to my turds floating above your eyeballs.

aiyah escher , you are too pure, too clean and too polished for such low down scumbags here lah....people like ah meng, bkt, cockeyed,jiajia pandas are all too filthy and low class for your ivory tower rhetoric and theatricals...

go to your own toilet bowl and shit as much as you want ....and then sing song talk cock with those turds floating there...you will certainly find great joy there...this place is a shithole for all the vile and for all the discards....blind, retarded and distorted morons....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah escher , you are too pure, too clean and too polished for such low down scumbags here lah....people like ah meng, bkt, cockeyed,jiajia pandas are all too filthy and low class for your ivory tower rhetoric and theatricals...

go to your own toilet bowl and shit as much as you want ....and then sing song talk cock with those turds floating there...you will certainly find great joy there...this place is a shithole for all the vile and for all the discards....blind, retarded and distorted morons....
What do you call ILOVESINGAPORE borned in a whorehouse in deaker road.
Brothel Sprout

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are the Thai Lobby so quiet, so docile and now so less vociferous?

are they bought over too by the New Alliance ? The CONIPMANB GROUP?

or are THEY parf of this NEW POWER ? Taken over and forming an alliance with this CONIPMANB GROUP?

$$$$ works wonder in real life situations for the gun merchants and the war mongers.....banzai!!!!

images

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is Koplunle THE NEW BOSS OF CONIPMANB GROUP? Why is he so interested in this SBF ? Is he Pro PAP or Anti PAP or is he just a VIGILANTE ? This GUY iS damned POWER!!!!

battleship_thumb.jpg

Why is Kopluncle so keen to be the BOSS OF THIS FORUM???

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are the Thai Lobby so quiet, so docile and now so less vociferous?

are they bought over too by the New Alliance ? The CONIPMANB GROUP?

or are THEY parf of this NEW POWER ? Taken over and forming an alliance with this CONIPMANB GROUP?

$$$$ works wonder in real life situations for the gun merchants and the war mongers.....banzai!!!
ilovesingapore: i rather have a baby, than pulling out my tootch.
dentist: now, make up your mind, i can adjust height of the chair.