• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

balls of fire in this forum....

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
as you can see, i am the target of almost everyone here. something must be wrong with me - not with them.

is it my belief? is it my principles? or is it they believe that i am a troll, an IB or simply a nutcase?

because you have 11,333 posts in 2 years. its a matter of probability.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's an average of 15 posts per day, for two years running. I hope PAP HQ pays him well. At 50cents per posts, that guy must have made quite a lot of pocket money.

10% of his posts are worth 50cents, the rest are worth around 5-10 cents each. he should be a millionaire when he hits 10,000,000 posts.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Kopiuncle Has no Balls?

He was a eunuch who had lost his urn (containing his castrated balls) in his previous life.
So, he still remains a modern day eunuch in this life and the next and the next ....