• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

balls of fire in this forum....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really, it is getting more and more fiery and more and more interesting. I really don't know how this old Uncle got himself embroiled in such a mess with so many different groups and gangs here in this forum.

First ,when he appeared on stage , he was harpooned as a TROLL - out to destroy, disrupt and disintegrate the forum.He was whacked like a rag doll from the same old people who are whacking him now. The infamous CCCcb Gang headed by I H P, Chonburifc, Narong and Wikiphil. They also used proxies, clones and multiple handles to try to exterminate Kopi. They zapped, they cursed and they infracted .They abused the system and BOSS had to change the system.

Then came the intellectual group who came to hunt Kopi down - calling him an IB brigade. Again the twin swords of JW5 and TFBH were behind that relentless predatory hunt to nail Kopi to the wall, calling him by different nicks and names.All failed miserably. In the end, they had no choice but to nail Kopi with the Internet Warrior. And they were confident they got their man. They even threatened Kopi in real life. Of course Kopi had no choice but to report the threat to the police. But that did not stop JW5 from hunting him, preying on him and humiliating him. JW5 even resorted to vulgrities and obscenities. He became the resident licker of the foul-smelling putrid anchovy sauce of the perineum. And he is confident he got his prey at long last. Let him indulge in his delusion together with his side-kick TFBH...a pair of cunning, manipulative and scheming twin swords in this forum.

The final phase is when Joetys came into the picture and lambasted Kopi and iLs. There is no need to explain or clarify or justify your actions. But Joetys came out and pleaded and appealed for a Judge Me...Judge Me....Judge Me. A futile and vain attempt to justify his nuclear bullying tactic. There is no doubt he is with the CCCb Mob and the only way to silence Kopi and ILs is to nuke them. But in cyberspace, you cannot shut a person out totally. You can threaten,you can bully and you can motherfuck or infract mindlessly, but you cannot shut a person out. A bully is a bully.

I H P went mad and started his nonsense mindless infractions. And when the battle was at its peak, you saw all the CCCcb Gang all crawled out of their sewage hide-outs - some were old dogs, some were new clones ,some were transformed.But they all bear the same stamp as the mother of all motherfuckers I H P and Chonburifc and his Gang of vulgar CCCcb Gang.

The true intellectuals like Mr Wong and Mr Asterix were smart people who stayed out of this hooliganism and CCCCcb Gang mess. These are the people we should cultivate and nurture. Certainly NOT the CCCCcb Gang and their mafia bosses. JW5 and TFBH are intellectuals in their own right, but both have gone perineum crazy .So they had fallen from grace and are now licking the foul-smelling anchovy sauce.

Of course, you have the good Samaritans in this forum too. Those who remain quiet and support the righteous ones by the side. They form the majority of the forummers. But the minority 10% are the ones who post 90% of the garbages.

Say NO to cyberbullies! Say NO to vulgarities, profanities and obscenities. Say NO to I H P and his Motherfuckers!!!
Say NO to nuclear bullies! Say NO to the CCCcb Gang!!! Say NO to JW5 and TFBH!!! Say NO to all Expletives and Thugs and Hooligans!!!Say NO to vulgar and obscene Spammers!!!Say NO NO NO to Abusers and Molesters!!!!!

Majulah SBF!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
... ...

The true intellectuals like Mr Wong and Mr Asterix were smart people who stayed out of this hooliganism and CCCCcb Gang mess. These are the people we should cultivate and nurture.

... ...

Mmm … I am having second thoughts about my nick, I do not wish to let Sinkies forget that that Wong fella was President of the Law Society when this Wong Siew Hong barged uninvited into three different court hearings, all involving do-gooder Ravi, on the same day and still did not get charged for contempt of court. Thanks no less to support from the real life Ah Meng and the Powers That Be behind him.

Noticed that you promptly put out this thread within a few minutes of my having logged in. Trying to figure out if I have clones and one of them might be Mister or I think Miss Asterix?

Answer is I have no clones, but I can't prevent other persons with other nicks from coming in as and when they wish, even if this might create a case of mistaken identity - a common occurrence on the faceless anonymous internet.

Cheers and be good. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;dYTqzcc-WNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTqzcc-WNk[/video]

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Noticed that you promptly put out this thread within a few minutes of my having logged in. Trying to figure out if I have clones and one of them might be Mister or I think Miss Asterix?

Answer is I have no clones, but I can't prevent other persons with other nicks from coming in as and when they wish, even if this might create a case of mistaken identity - a common occurrence on the faceless anonymous internet.

Cheers and be good. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;dYTqzcc-WNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTqzcc-WNk[/video]

wow i am really flattered that mr wong responded to my thread so promptly.how did you do it? you were busy posting tough and difficult debate in other threads and you very quickly came over here. i am amazed.

thank you ...and i promise to be good. cheers and have a great weekend mr wong....:smile:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont-keep-calm.jpg

LOL :biggrin:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are things called multiple windows and tabs. Being tech savvy has advantages ... in work and leisure. :rolleyes:

wow i am really flattered that mr wong responded to my thread so promptly.how did you do it? you were busy posting tough and difficult debate in other threads and you very quickly came over here. i am amazed.

thank you ...and i promise to be good. cheers and have a great weekend mr wong....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are things called multiple windows and tabs. Being tech savvy has advantages ... in work and leisure. :rolleyes:

thank you for sharing
i am just an ordinary and simple uncle
does not possess that skill
good for you young man...keep it up!
cheers !!! i am truly amazed....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear mr wong,

if you are in my shoes, what would you do?

can i seek your advice on how to handle all my opponents here.
there are many. i do not have enemies here. they made enemies out of me.

as you can see, i am the target of almost everyone here. something must be wrong with me - not with them.

is it my belief? is it my principles? or is it they believe that i am a troll, an IB or simply a nutcase?

can you share and enlighten me? i do want to know, truthfully. i will accept what you advise me. thank you mr wong.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the king of thuggery is here
good for you
pls learn from mr wong here
and be more civil and more polite
dont just fuck around just because you are great PHUI!!!

soli soli 狗屁安哥 :o

will learn from IHP :biggrin:

meh.ro9849.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes mr king of thuggery!!!
have a nice weekend!!!
you can go tango with I H P
and his perineum supporters TFBH and of course
the king of the perineum licker here JW5 !!! Enjoy!!!!!

fuck-off-and-have-a-nice-day.png

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

The true intellectuals like Mr Wong and Mr Asterix were smart people who stayed out of this hooliganism and CCCCcb Gang mess. These are the people we should cultivate and nurture. ....

No need to flatter me lah. Any lawyer who just passed out from law school can write this to enlighten the masses that it is the stupid Ministar of Slave Power who is not doing his job properly like importing too many FTs:

Anyone who quotes articles verbatim from the Shitty Times is ... .... .... (fill in the blanks yourself). Especially if it is on an unrelated matter. Smearing is favourite of Lightning.

Okay, let me explain these in simple layman terms:

1. The staff was dismissed and she challenged it as being "unfair dismissal" according to Sinkie employment laws.

2. Legitimate grounds for dismissal obviously depends on the nature of the job.

Example 1: Bargain Hen is a 60 plus surgeon. His hands, while steady enough to write and type normally, do not make the grade anymore for surgery where a tiny error of a few millimetres can lead to instant death for a patient. The hospital at which Bargain Hen works decides to fire him. Is this unfair dismissal? No. The reason for the dismissal is related to his work as a surgeon.

Example 2: Kaypoh Auntie is 40 plus typist. Her hands have become unsteady lately, however she can write and type normally, it does not affect her work as a typist. Her employer fires her for having unsteady hands. Is this unfair dismissal? Yes. The reason for dismissal is not related to her work and does not affect it.

3. What is the nature of the church employee's work? Marriage counseling. Is her adultery related to her work?

Yes, very related, because she is expected to guide members of the congregation who are getting married on proper conduct. How is she going to do that when the whole damn church knows that she herself has breached those rules of proper conduct flagrantly?

4. The Manpower Ministar should be shot for the crime of not understanding the laws that he is supposed to be enforcing.

5. This Assistant Commissioner for Labour should be fired. Only employment matters are within the Manpower Ministry's purview. The pastor's daughter is not an employee and it is none of that overpaid Ministry's business. Controlling the influx of foreign "talents" by ensuring that those admitted indeed have qualifications which are needed by the Sinkie economy on the other hand falls squarely within this Ministry's purview and everybody knows that it has failed MISERABLY.

6. This is typical Lightning way of doing things. Junior staff are easily intimidated. It taints the proceedings and subject them to successful challenge in Court for being unfair. Imagine a divorce case in which the mediator only listens to the wife, but not the husband. Sama sama.

Quoted passages are from this article on Today:

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/church-seeking-guidance-what-constitutes-religious-affairs

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear mr wong
i honestly give credit where it is due
i see many intellectual discussions here today
the one with sinkie and zihau is good
but certainly thugsin ,tfbh and i h p behave horrendously
i would TFBH to be more intellectual and smart
but he and JW5 have gone down the drain of shitology...sad

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
took a break and what i see here are nothing but all the CCCcb posts!!
Pu Boh SuayCb TuaCb and all the CCCb Mob
damned bloody nuisance
hope the balls of fire incinerate all of them to ashes!!!!!