• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The end of CST is near?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I've met and spoken with Desmond Lim. Honestly....he did not come across as a capable or viable opposition voice. CST has done his bit, playing the game according to the boundaries set up by the pap. I disliked how he was jeered and laughed at by the pappies in parliament. To me, he's too nice a guy to push the boundaries.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've met and spoken with Desmond Lim. Honestly....he did not come across as a capable or viable opposition voice. CST has done his bit, playing the game according to the boundaries set up by the pap. I disliked how he was jeered and laughed at by the pappies in parliament. To me, he's too nice a guy to push the boundaries.

To quote his former comrade "Don't talk cock". Chiam is a legend in PP and it will be difficult to unseat him.

Lina and Desmond, on the other hand, are dead meat.

PAP with its succession plan, is way ahead of Chiam.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiam will never lose in PP during his lifetime. Sitoh knew that since 2001. But Lina or Desmond will be dead meat against him. So Chiam is begging for an excuse to remain in PP.

You're so confident? I don't think CST himself is. He knows well his last two victories were on 51% and 55% margins. He doesn't need any excuse to continue contesting in PP. He needs an excuse to get out of PP.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're so confident? I don't think CST himself is. He knows well his last two victories were on 51% and 55% margins. He doesn't need any excuse to continue contesting in PP. He needs an excuse to get out of PP.

Even PAP knows he will in in PP. But he'll probably die in office and a PAP MP appointed as caretaker for PP.

Lina, Desmond? You really think they"ll win against Sitoh? Dream on.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I say that? I said all would lose.

That is why Chiam would chicken out and stay in PP. If he does, Sitoh will go to a GRC. If Lina or Desmond tries, Sitoh kill kick their ass to Pluto (which is not even a planet anymore).

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it is time for him to retire.

His kind of politics isnt making sinkieland a better place. At first he was found wanting in SDP, forced to resign as the CEC could not get along with his high-handleness.

Now the SDA committee disapproved of his sacking of sec-gen Desmond Lim. Another blow to his prestige. His dictatorial ways again is the problem.

Unlike the great JBJ, this man hasnt the courage to stand in a GRC until he is on one leg. Spore can do away with such a boh lumpar man. No different from the PAP MPs!

As Chiam See Tiong gets older, he became more and more like LKY.

Where a person hold on to power for too long, it's like drug and become addictive. He will never give up till his very last breathe. That's why you see Chiam See Tiong passed his power to his wife in PP, and never think of cultiviting new leaders.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disliked how he was jeered and laughed at by the pappies in parliament. To me, he's too nice a guy to push the boundaries.

Agree with you completely. CST is 100% honest and thrifty. Always exemplary in his conduct. He was jeered and laughed at because compared to the MIW, CST is always at a disadvantage. He doesn't have the whole bureaucracy to do background research for him. He speaks from his heart. If you put any of the MIW in his position, they will also fumble and stumble. Those who laughed and jeered at him are worse than snakes and whores.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
To quote his former comrade "Don't talk cock". Chiam is a legend in PP and it will be difficult to unseat him.

Lina and Desmond, on the other hand, are dead meat.

PAP with its succession plan, is way ahead of Chiam.

His health is deteriorating, his support is waning. He has been disadvantaged from the day he won PP. Pappy dogs made his work very difficult. He has worked hard all these years, and I have the utmost admiration and respect for him. Its time he takes a well earned rest.

Like I said, Desmond Lim is just not up to the task. They will eat him up and crap him out.

BTW, whatever happened to Mr "Don't talk cock"?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Agree with you completely. CST is 100% honest and thrifty. Always exemplary in his conduct. He was jeered and laughed at because compared to the MIW, CST is always at a disadvantage. He doesn't have the whole bureaucracy to do background research for him. He speaks from his heart. If you put any of the MIW in his position, they will also fumble and stumble. Those who laughed and jeered at him are worse than snakes and whores.

CST is a friend of one of my relatives. I like him, he's a humble and simple man. Pains me each time pappy dogs tore into him. Yeah, those who tried to humiliate him are bastards. And we need more bastards in the opposition camp to even things up.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure, every good man has to go and it is time for him to go.

Look at LKY, GCT etc all refused to give up the million dollar salary. They past their prime, finished their stint as PM, still greedy about money so they create SM, MM position to plunder more millions from the tax payers. Time's up, old timers, time to go.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His health is deteriorating, his support is waning. He has been disadvantaged from the day he won PP. Pappy dogs made his work very difficult. He has worked hard all these years, and I have the utmost admiration and respect for him. Its time he takes a well earned rest.

Like I said, Desmond Lim is just not up to the task. They will eat him up and crap him out.

BTW, whatever happened to Mr "Don't talk cock"?

That "don't talk cock" is a fraud. Wears a wig and goes screwing all the time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CST is a friend of one of my relatives. I like him, he's a humble and simple man. Pains me each time pappy dogs tore into him. Yeah, those who tried to humiliate him are bastards. And we need more bastards in the opposition camp to even things up.

God emailed me recently. He told me CST has a place in heaven. Though not as eloquent as some MIW, CST is a pure man - genuine, sincere, honest etc. One thing's for sure - he didn't enter politics to make money.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No sane opposition, with the (im)balance of situation as it has been for past half century, enters politics for money. But then, there're always some insane or bad at maths. Only PAP members enter politics for money. In fact, it's made clear to them, enter politics for money. Take the money, it's legalised. Otherwise, it's every hard to attract people to join PAP and keep the machinery overwhelmingly gigantic and going.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No sane opposition, with the (im)balance of situation as it has been for past half century, enters politics for money. But then, there're always some insane or bad at maths. Only PAP members enter politics for money. In fact, it's made clear to them, enter politics for money. Take the money, it's legalised. Otherwise, it's every hard to attract people to join PAP and keep the machinery overwhelmingly gigantic and going.

Well, Mr Ramseth, I am 100% certain some opposition chaps do it for the money. The pertinent question is, from who? Hahaha.