• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Biggest Con Job

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ask u bcos u defend all mudslimes

I dont bother to know. So i dont know. U ask them. I defend innocent. No defend the hypocrites. Very dangerous. Hypocrites like to sow discort. Go chk the Quran where will those hypocrites go after their death. Ok...ennough said. No merits to gain fm ur discussion.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont bother to know. So i dont know. U ask them. I defend innocent. No defend the hypocrites. Very dangerous. Hypocrites like to sow discort. Go chk the Quran where will those hypocrites go after their death. Ok...ennough said. No merits to gain fm ur discussion.
U don't know...so wat r u defending again?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He started it 1st...he is just the mudslime version of Auntie Gin n her clone Assterix

U live up to ur name. U started it 1st then twist n turn n point at me. Tis topic nothg to do with religion. But as usual u kip ranting...fm 4 wives...to hijab...etc etc etc. Wah..worst than my gd mother. Bloody loh soh.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U live up to ur name. U started it 1st then twist n turn n point at me. Tis topic nothg to do with religion. But as usual u kip ranting...fm 4 wives...to hijab...etc etc etc. Wah..worst than my gd mother. Bloody loh soh.
Yes learnt from mudslimes... everything mudslimes do is right