• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Biggest Con Job

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudslimes cherry pick too...it's called ' abjudicate'

See...wasted my precious time replying ur post. But u dont even bother to read it. :rolleyes: If u wish to smear the Holy Quran and the Holy Prophet, do it intelligently. U simply pick david wood video clip (i seen several of his utube. Really cherry pick, twist and turn the facts. ) without even verifying it.

No worry...few days time keyboard warrior will post same topic again:poop:

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
See...wasted my precious time replying ur post. But u dont even bother to read it. :rolleyes: If u wish to smear the Holy Quran and the Holy Prophet, do it intelligently. U simply pick david wood video clip (i seen several of his utube. Really cherry pick, twist and turn the facts. ) without even verifying it.

No worry...few days time keyboard warrior will post same topic again:poop:
Good to set a bad record straight

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If paranoid u can fly back to ur ancestor land. 1 billion..ur kind tere. Go worship Xi. Safe
Why should I? There are mudslimes in an tiong land too..n I feel bloody Xi is not doing enough to keep these mudslimes in check. Soon they will destabilise Ah tiong land.