• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Best Way to Deal with GOH MENG SENG

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another 3 infrations received this morning plus 1 positive making a total of 8 negatives.

It just shows there are lots of WP wimps in this forum. My advice to those of you who gag me, please join the school of pussies, if you are unable to accept alternative view, politics is not for you.

You know what happen when Indians count grapes? Keling kia sen pu tol, lu sen lu boh! See! 1 more grape gone! :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,

you subscribe to Prof Richard Dawkins? :smile::smile::smile:

Well I am not familiar with his work, although I think his selfish gene and extended phenotype theories can be quite controversial at times. Anyway my view that scientists should not ask about the supernatural, should not invoke the supernatural when they have unexplained theories, and should always bear in mind Occam's Razor. In the religious folder, I stated my view that science and religion belong to totally distinct domains with disjoint and irreconcilable ways of defining, studying and comprehending the universe, and as such each has no business talking about the other at all.

Last edited: