• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Best Gift For Your Child - From The Worst Parents! Great NTUC Ad!! I Actually Cried!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
:cry::cry::cry:
our advertisers finally doing something right! can they venture into comedy already? take those quotes from our ministars will be a sure win! the 70% will lap it all up!
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the underlying objectives behind the making of this video advertisement? Note the subtle messages within the clip. NTUC is a money-making enterprise. It is doing it for its own selfish reasons. This is very different from the sincere videos commissioned by Petronas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are the underlying objectives behind the making of this video advertisement? Note the subtle messages within the clip. NTUC is a money-making enterprise. It is doing it for its own selfish reasons. This is very different from the sincere videos commissioned by Petronas.
message is invest in their retirement schemes so you "never touch uno cent" when you die.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
message is invest in their retirement schemes so you "never touch uno cent" when you die.

Yes, it's for their business. It's to ensure that this golden tap keeps on generating more gold.
Social community service? Tax-exempt donation = you must not get something back in return for what you do.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.jpg

thumbs_1.jpg
thumbs_2.jpg
thumbs_3.jpg
thumbs_4.jpg
thumbs_5.jpg
thumbs_6.jpg

The leaders and the trailers

European countries snapped up all, but four of the top twenty positions, with Finland, Sweden and Norway taking up the top three spots. Singapore took the 29th slot, just under Australia, Greece and Canada. India, Indonesia and the Philippines took the last three spots. The consensus is that European countries offer the most affordable and high-quality preschool programmes in the world.
The rankings were based on four index categories: Availability, Affordability, Quality and Context and when the data was compiled and analyzed, there were several key findings that were made.
Firstly, many high-income countries ranked poorly despite wealth being a major factor in a country’s ability to deliver preschool services. The casualties included Canada, Singapore and the US, which were all listed in the lower half of the index, despite their high average per capita incomes.
Another key finding revealed that ensuring a high standard of teacher training and education, setting clear curriculum guidelines, and ensuring parental involvement are some of the main drivers of preschool education quality.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTUC is a con enterprise, pretending to be a fair price co-op, but sneakily upped all the profit margin across their products. I have stopped patronising this faked establishment and bought most of my groceries from wet market and the neighbourhood provision shops.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
message is crystal clear ...

u blahdy peasants b frugal, learn how 2 spend less, got lice eat lice, got porridge eat porridge ...

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC is a con enterprise, pretending to be a fair price co-op, but sneakily upped all the profit margin across their products. I have stopped patronising this faked establishment and bought most of my groceries from wet market and the neighbourhood provision shops.

Yes, if only more Singaporeans could think the way as you do. Like you, I prefer to give my money to the sincere and 'earning-an-honest-living' vendors at wet markets rather than a con enterprise like NTUC. If they were for the people, why distinguish between members and non-members? Why the biasness?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
like this collection.
or this.

First time seeing...Thank you for sharing. First segment in first video reminded me of the lying LEEders and their easy money-golden taps. The first segment of the second video is my kopi-0-kosong wish for all alternatives - transform and be the idols of the PEOPLE.

Once again, thanks for the sharing...a good break from work.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time seeing...Thank you for sharing. First segment in first video reminded me of the lying LEEders and their easy money-golden taps. The first segment of the second video is my kopi-0-kosong wish for all alternatives - transform and be the idols of the PEOPLE.

Once again, thanks for the sharing...a good break from work.
this collection is hilarious.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this collection is hilarious.

Kamsiah. If only Singaporeans could be like the lady with the rolling pin...then the PAP LEEders would be made to do the work properLEE.
The lift of different levels makes me think of poor Singaporeans having to please and live with the PAP and the ALTERNATIVE? What a choice!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one very touching.

Very touching, the girl and the dog. The commercials bear testimony to the creative talents in Thailand and put our Singapore production houses and talents, local and imported, to shame. It is also the prime reason why Singapore is hollowing out. Many Singaporean businessmen have shifted their operation out of the country simply because the self-serving PAP LEEders have always been painting a false picture of what Singapore really is. Singapore is not a conducive country to do business for most businesses. The PAP has DONE TO Singaporeans many many unforgivable wrongs. It's time to open the PEOPLE's eyes, ears, minds and hearts. Expose, depose and dispose.