• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 'The Aisle Bridal' Suddenly Run Road! 26 Sinkie Couples Lost Deposits! Wedding Company So Unprofitable?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap and dirty low class people tell lies to harm me all the time and think everyone is as cheap dirty and low class as yourself. Everything I said here I can say it on Twitter because it’s a fact. Not like you coward dogs can only steal and slander me hiding behind. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I have been busy dealing with Malaysian thieves in court. And after winning them in court as usual these coward bullies do dirty tricks to defame and harass me same old shit hiding behind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like coward Malaysian devils starting from kt latha can never win me the proper way except by low class lowlife ways stealing slandering and harassing me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward bully dogs that are so damn sure I am cheap and dirty do go open your cheap and dirty mouth to harass me at Twitter. Scared? Then shut your bloody ccb mouth and go whistle at your ccb mother wife daughters.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward bastard I am a virgin is a fact. Come on release whatever video here and let me see what shit are coward dogs like you slandering me behind. Met many whistling dogs recently. Proven whether I am here or not evil devils will do harm to me. Hey I am now on Twitter. I said about kt latha and LJ Mccully there. I am a virgin and impossible to have adultery and not scared to be sued unlike you coward whistling dogs. Pui!

HEY CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE BACK!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your Twitter account? :smile:
Hey coward bully dog if I announce here how I prove that you thieves slanderers are smearing me behind? As a matter of fact I already have few hundred views without any follower. I am going to see how many more views. Don’t pretend innocent so disgusting sinkie dog. Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey slut. Where have you locked ah meng? He went to JB to look for you, but lost since your cheebye was flushed clean, no smell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey slut. Where have you locked ah meng? He went to JB to look for you, but lost since your cheebye was flushed clean, no smell.
Coward Malaysian liar dogs like you and ah Meng of course are hiding. Not me. A virgin is a slut according to SLUT dogs and bitches.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey coward bully dog if I announce here how I prove that you thieves slanderers are smearing me behind? As a matter of fact I already have few hundred views without any follower. I am going to see how many more views. Don’t pretend innocent so disgusting sinkie dog. Pui!

If you don't want to tell it's okay. Don't be rude.

giphy.gif