• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 'The Aisle Bridal' Suddenly Run Road! 26 Sinkie Couples Lost Deposits! Wedding Company So Unprofitable?

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some couples even take loans for wedding at 5-star hotel and eventually become heavy in debt after the wedding.
IF no money,arrange a simple wedding dinner at a Chinese restaurant would suffice.
A marriage is between 2 persons
You want to celebrate also do it with your closest family and friends.
Why people want to hold a big wedding inviting all and sundry including colleagues, even friends of your parents or relatives you can’t stand. Why would anyone want to share joy and happiness with fucktards that don’t matter?
Really fucked up end up the wedding is for them rather than yourselves.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expensive or cheap is relative.
Void deck also can be expensive to may couple.
If void deck is expensive than there is no value. Might as well dont have wedding celebrations n keep it low key. 2 tables at restaurant for close family n rom n b done with it. For cina void deck wedding is Malu n not worth it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If void deck is expensive than there is no value. Might as well dont have wedding celebrations n keep it low key. 2 tables at restaurant for close family n rom n b done with it. For cina void deck wedding is Malu n not worth it

If you factor in the hidden costs and manpower, a void deck wedding could be more expensive.

Muslim Delights at Concorde Hotel provides a complete package and takes care of everything for you. :biggrin:

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
I @glockman, will be getting married to @ginfreely soon. We have booked our wedding package and also a 100 table dinner at St Regis. All Sammyboy members are invited to our wedding. Please make sure you "pay" minimum Angbao is S$500 per pax. Otherwise, please fuck off.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I @glockman, will be getting married to @ginfreely soon. We have booked our wedding package and also a 100 table dinner at St Regis. All Sammyboy members are invited to our wedding. Please make sure you "pay" minimum Angbao is S$500 per pax. Otherwise, please fuck off.

Please release a sex video of @ginfreely getting nailed till her cunt bleed. I want to see that hymen.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weddings are like funerals: if you try to save money, people will say this and that.

And for weddings, it depends if your woman is one of those high maintenance princesses or comes from a well-heeled family.

Most Sinkies love to keep their 'reputation' intact on such matters.

A lot of people even take bank loan to apply on the wedding.
That's why people is in debt one way or another

Running a wedding studio is not cheap too.
Lots of marketing cost and competition.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Newlyweds should consummate their wedding on stage and provide entertainment for everyone at the wedding dinner.

Of course, the bride's and groom's families will have front row seats.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you factor in the hidden costs and manpower, a void deck wedding could be more expensive.

Muslim Delights at Concorde Hotel provides a complete package and takes care of everything for you. :biggrin:

As I said, m&ds look at upfront cost n not the value of the package.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got conned? Nvr ask for crowd funding?
Our melayu couples got ppl pool in money for their void deck marriage.
Try la :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U r wrong. Go check up the price list Muslim delights charging.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

However the resident mudslime whore says void deck wedding is bestest. Maybe he does it super cheaperest. Makan just chicken wings n plain nasi. Drinks is water and rose syrup. Decoration very basic....so the whore say it's cheaperest n bestest

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
However the resident mudslime whore says void deck wedding is bestest. Maybe he does it super cheaperest. Makan just chicken wings n plain nasi. Drinks is water and rose syrup. Decoration very basic....so the whore say it's cheaperest n bestest

A moslem void deck wedding costs around $16600. That doesn't sound cheap. Even for the very recent case of moslems acting like the Biblical good samaritans to bail out the pathetic moslem couple, their help isn't free. There are bills for the newlyweds to settle with the celebrity chef and his team who put up the makeshift wedding replacement.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
A moslem void deck wedding costs around $16600. That doesn't sound cheap. Even for the very recent case of moslems acting like the Biblical good samaritans to bail out the pathetic moslem couple, their help isn't free. There are bills for the newlyweds to settle with the celebrity chef and his team who put up the makeshift wedding replacement.
Tell that to the resident mudslime whore. He has been advocating void deck wedding as he says it's cheap

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please release a sex video of @ginfreely getting nailed till her cunt bleed. I want to see that hymen.
Hey coward bastard I am a virgin is a fact. Come on release whatever video here and let me see what shit are coward dogs like you slandering me behind. Met many whistling dogs recently. Proven whether I am here or not evil devils will do harm to me. Hey I am now on Twitter. I said about kt latha and LJ Mccully there. I am a virgin and impossible to have adultery and not scared to be sued unlike you coward whistling dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey cheap and dirty old men harassing me listen up only your cheap and dirty mother wife daughters have adultery. Pui!