• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thai ppl are stupid ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You say very easy to kill dogs even pit bulls of course we're all interested. If i say i can lift a car would you want to see me do it? Don't answer that question.

I can't lift a car. If you can, congrats. Killing a dog has nothing to do with lifting a car, by the way.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't find you boastful. Jap gals more or less look like chinese gals and there are ugly jap gals too the only thing good about them is that they seem to be more willing to serve the hubby compared to chinese or maybe sinkie chinese gals. You don't live in tokyo right? I think staying in the countryside of japan the houses there aren't too ex of course i'm not sure maybe your big house is ex. I stay in sg but not in flat but in a house just like alamaking and equalization nothing to boast about though.

Talk cock is ok but some ppl take it too far. ram won't be fighting your pit i suppose his life is spared.

im staying in tokyo ...central tokyo ( ikebukuro area , near shinjuku ) . and my wife is more then average looking . i suppose u dont find me boastful too ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you already proudly mention that you can kill dogs with your bare hands and even describe in details how you kill it . what is the whole point to that ? what are you trying to prove ? fun ? teach ppl how to kill dogs in this forum ?

Just side info about self defence for those whom are concerened.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im staying in tokyo ...central tokyo ( ikebukuro area , near shinjuku ) . and my wife is more then average looking . i suppose u dont find me boastful too ?

wow, nope i don't think you're boastful. I do understand why some ppl would think you're boastful or maybe envy you. It's quite common among sinkies and even among other nationalities. How much did you spend on your house? Joety's also seems pretty successful.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't lift a car. If you can, congrats. Killing a dog has nothing to do with lifting a car, by the way.

Of course i'm just giving an example tat i can claim all sorts of shit online. Now if i went about saying i can lift up the back of a car i'm sure ppl would be curious. You would say you're not cos you know where it's leading you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, nope i don't think you're boastful. I do understand why some ppl would think you're boastful or maybe envy you. It's quite common among sinkies and even among other nationalities. How much did you spend on your house? Joety's also seems pretty successful.

Since you come into this discussion, it brings something to my mind. People who say you could have done this or that but you must not say it, it's politcally incorrect and hurtful to others who couldn't do it. Sounds familiar? Can link the analogy? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just side info about self defence for those whom are concerened.

if right from the start you said its for self defence purpose and did not go into details how you kill the dog .. dog lover will not get so offended . you still dont get it , do you ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you come into this discussion, it brings something to my mind. People who say you could have done this or that but you must not say it, it's politcally incorrect and hurtful to others who couldn't do it. Sounds familiar? Can link the analogy? :wink:

It's just human nature or more particularly sinkie nature. Sinkies tend to be envious of those that are more successful than them or envy those that live in better surroundings than them. Hence ppl that live in 1st world countries like ozzie, japan, US and own homes bigger than pigeon holes get accused by some as liars and so on.

It's just an extension of human nature but i feel that sinkies are easily envious of others.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

im still paying for my house ... total 2.4 millions sgd :( . yes , joety is also successful in thai . tell you the truth , my family is not rich at all . when i first come japan i dont even have 30k sgd in my bank .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if right from the start you said its for self defence purpose and did not go into details how you kill the dog .. dog lover will not get so offended . you still dont get it , do you ?

Ram claims it's so easy to kill a dog that even a female can do it. I wonder is it really that simple to somehow evade their jaws and maybe break their legs like he claims.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im still paying for my house ... total 2.4 millions sgd :( . yes , joety is also successful in thai . tell you the truth , my family is not rich at all . when i first come japan i dont even have 30k sgd in my bank .

Oh yes i remember you mentioned you didn't have much savings in your accounts at that time. You do have many good lobangs for business etc and it's pretty unusual too. Not the regular office worker route.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've kept pet dogs twice before, a jack russell and a small spaniel. I'm not a dog hater. Admittedly, I did kill dogs before and ate dog meat. I'm just neutral about these things. I can go to an Australian farm, pat and cuddle with cattle in the afternoon and eat beef steak for dinner. Do you get it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've kept pet dogs twice before, a jack russell and a small spaniel. I'm not a dog hater. Admittedly, I did kill dogs before and ate dog meat. I'm just neutral about these things. I can go to an Australian farm, pat and cuddle with cattle in the afternoon and eat beef steak for dinner. Do you get it?

Killing a jack russell is different from killing a doberman or a pitbull.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ram claims it's so easy to kill a dog that even a female can do it. I wonder is it really that simple to somehow evade their jaws and maybe break their legs like he claims.

yes ..he sound so easy to take on pits . even japanese yakuza see me walking with my dogs near my house , they will stay meters away ...no joke .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

theres nothing wrong with eating dog meat , its the way you go into details how you kill dog and show that you are capable of killing any dogs . that alone make you boastful . dont you get it ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theres nothing wrong with eating dog meat , its the way you go into details how you kill dog and show that you are capable of killing any dogs . that alone make you boastful . dont you get it ?

OK no more instruction or suggestion on how to kill dogs.