• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tell me who are the HYPOCRITES in Sinkapore.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kpkb about govt, but dare not enter politics or protest..

I kpkb about the poor, but only donate a measly bit..

I kpkb about fidelity, but have second wife and sometimes cheong..

I kpkb about economy, but contribute cents not millions..

I kpkb about environment, but still drive and use plastic bags..

I kpkb about lazy people, but got time to surf net and tokcok on this forum..

Qualify as hippocrite or not? :biggrin::confused:

There's a hippocrite in everyone of us.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...I kpkb about fidelity, but have second wife and sometimes cheong..I kpkb about lazy people, but got time to surf net and tokcok on this forum..
Qualify as hippocrite or not? There's a hippocrite in everyone of us.
By your admission, you discredit yourself from elite hypocrite group. Try harder to meet exacting criteria to inner sanctum:p:biggrin::wink:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually hor... not oni sinkaporean... so r the malaysian, indian, american... So u hab 2 look at facebook not phonebook... :biggrin::biggrin:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you to all for your responses. It reaffirms my faith that other than a particular PAP lap dog named after a former US president, this forum consist of intelligent and logical participants.