• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Appeal to Hamas fighters, from the insignificant nobody me.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he kanna kidnapped by Hamas, I think Hamas also buay tahan :rolleyes:

Hamas : "Ho lah ! Ho lah ! Tng Chu lah !"

Thanks for the responses & criticisms.

Should the insignificant nobody me have the misfortune to be kidnapped by the Brutal Hamas, I doubt that they would allow me to talk. A bullet thru my head will be the definite outcome.

I have no death wish, with much to live for & to contribute back to society in return for what many had sacrificed even their own lives to evolve & progress Humanity, within my limited & insignificant means.

I am only one, Humanity & the NEEDS OF MANY are MORE important, but after the end of the insignificant me, there WILL BE another, & another, & another, to uplift the lives of loved ones & society than to give in to evil in its Human form. We, Humanity, WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR or bow to tyranny in any form....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even disregarding fake news & conspiracy theories, what Netanyahu & Hamas leadership WANT is NOT what Palestinians, Israelis & Humanity NEED.

Palestinians, Israelis & Humanity NEED
stability & peace in order to progress. We cannot AFFORD the social & economic damage caused by the frequent flare ups in the landmass of Palestine.

Therefore there is IMPERATIVE needs to make BOTH Netanyahu & Hamas leadership to see the light, find common grounds & build it up from there for SUSTAINABLE lasting solutions of peace, that NO other nation or non-State operators can attempt to make use of this issue to create chaos in our World for their own lusts of greed & power.

Such searching of solutions begins on a round-table, at World's community level & in coffee-shops, to freely discuss, debate & support initiatives for lasting PEACE...
There is money to be made in war. Who cares about the voters or the people.
For Israel, a huge piece of real estate.
For hamas, endless contributions and donations.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only one, Humanity & the NEEDS OF MANY are MORE important, but after the end of the insignificant me, there WILL BE another, & another, & another, to uplift the lives of loved ones & society than to give in to evil in its Human form. We, Humanity, WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR or bow to tyranny in any form....
This reminds me of the movie " Spartacus'. The slave revolt against harsh roman rule.
Julius Caesar was somewhere in that roman army.