• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jihad murderer says ‘My labeling is Islam only. Don’t include me in any faction. I’m Muslim, that’s enough for me.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/1130445/

In the foreign media, Palestinian terrorists are mostly glorified as heroes and victims of the Israeli occupation of Palestine. The religious Middle East expert Dr. Mordechai Kedar , with whom Israel Today has had several discussions over the years, has translated the two-page suicide note from the terrorist behind Saturday’s Tel Aviv attack and interpreted it in the context of the Koran. The purpose of the translation is to elucidate the terrorist’s motives in comparison to the statements made in the media. Palestinian terrorists look at life differently than we can often understand….

In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Merciful, prayer and peace be upon the Messenger (who was sent) with the sword of Mohammad to help the oppressed and humiliated.

I testify that there is no god but Allah, I testify that Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah.

I, Kamal Mahmoud Abu Bakr (Abu Dajana) tell you my last words and speak of no will, for there is a will for the heir (in heaven and it reads as follows without introduction.

I belong to Islam and in no way consent to be subordinated under any other flag than to be considered the flag “There is no god but Allah, Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah”. My labeling is Islam only. Do not include me in any faction, organization or party because I am Muslim and that is enough for me….

And do not eulogise about me, because eulogy is for the dead and not for the martyrs (based on the verse in the Qur’an that says: “Do not think that those who were killed for the sake of Allah are really dead. They are alive and from the hand of Allah they get their food and we ask Allah to accept us.”)

Don’t pray for me, for martyrs are not prayed for (for they are not dead.)…

I ask Allah for forgiveness, I regret everything and turn back and ask Allah to stay true to my intention and accept my action (terrorist attack).

Finally, I testify that there is no god but Allah and I testify that Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy has no future but to kill himself. But to make suicide relevant, he tried to take several people he see as his tormentors with him.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy has no future but to kill himself. But to make suicide relevant, he tried to take several people he see as his tormentors with him.

moslems define a good future as taking away happiness from others. That's why moslems have a tendency to glorify successful warlords instead of philsophers, scientists or musicians. A good moslem terrorist is a dead terrorist. He should not granted a moslem burial.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZIONIST.

Anybody who recognizes Zionist entity as a legitimate entity is a terrorist and likely to also be a son of a chink whore. subhuman mongoloid wuhan virus carrying pig eating monkey brain virus exporting disease ridden kafir bastard.

Proven that kuffar are imbeciles.

:biggrin: